Camp out?

Joined Dec 23, 2006
I won't be camping out (as I promise myself never to do it again) but I believe heads will camp out for the Cool Grey XI's.
You should get a head start OP. Go camp out now to guarantee yourself a pair.

Joined Dec 21, 2009
No sneaker is worth leaving my house to sit outside for hours

Plus here in the Bronx that's the easiest way to get  robbed i have heard of it happening to many times to count

Joined Dec 21, 2009
Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by Daver

maybe the V.Red VI. and then the cool grey XI.
Trust me, no one is going to camp out for GR V's and VI's.
unfortunately people are dumb so don't be surprised if you do see it happen

Joined Jul 8, 2003
i never did and never will... ill wait a couple of hours for the infrareds if they do release

Joined Nov 7, 2009
you don't need to wait in line....just go online at midnight the night before the release.....get multiple pairs and rest assured you'll get 'em...

Joined Jun 7, 2009
I'll most likely camp for the infrared pack if its not ducktales! sick hype but it'll be worth I suppose!

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Originally Posted by jwhitkin

you don't need to wait in line....just go online at midnight the night before the release.....get multiple pairs and rest assured you'll get 'em...
easier said than done; although that is my method for obtaining whatever big release I want a part of.

No need to get in depth about why it doesnt work all the time (b/c of site server crashing due to high traffic and etc)

It's kind of hit and miss. I ordered and received 3 pairs of space jams during the midnight madness on FNL and struck out at least 10 times for the motorsport VI's.

Joined Jan 28, 2010
do you guys think people will camp out for white/black/red II which will release next month?

Joined Dec 3, 2007
^isn't it a GR?

people will camp for those godawful shoes with wax on them but only to resell.

Joined Aug 8, 2008
The only shoes people camp out for are shoes that can be resold, yeezys, Xis, kryptonates etc and thats BS bout going on line at midnight cus you can go through the order get a confirm email and order number and still have eastbay/FL flake out and come up with soms BS 'sorry we oversold on these shoes heres a $20 gift cert' !

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now