can a girl get pregnant this way? UPDATE PAGE 8

Originally Posted by Put em up

Actually OP the dirt under your fingernails and the wetness from her virgina can make a special juice and while fingering her it can produce bacteria that will inpregnant her. So you might want to go buy a preggo test just to make sure.

first time scare we've all had them...just calm down.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Actually OP the dirt under your fingernails and the wetness from her virgina can make a special juice and while fingering her it can produce bacteria that will inpregnant her. So you might want to go buy a preggo test just to make sure.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by G to tha T

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Update:

So me and my girl broke up a couple nights ago , and she hits up me after we havent talked for the whole day saying she thinks shes pregnant from that finger incident another dude. this has to be a procedure women follow to get attention? or just to start an argument or who knows...in the past she started fights with me and admitted to cheating doing so just so we would talk ..smh..
Fixed.

This is epic. Didn't you learn about stuff like this in health class? If you didn't sperm in a hole, you're good.

Nah man, your good.. sperm on your hand died due to change of climate.. sperm dies really fast once it hits certain temperature

Originally Posted by magneto621

Update:

So me and my girl broke up a couple nights ago , and she hits up me after we havent talked for the whole day saying she thinks shes pregnant from that finger incident. this has to be a procedure women follow to get attention? or just to start an argument or who knows...in the past she started fights with me and admitted to doing so just so we would talk ..smh..
Tell her you already got that hanger on the stove.

SSSSSSSSSSSAHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom