can a girl start her period if she's pregnant?

online it says no but everyone i ask that i know says yes it's very possible? which one is it?
nerd.gif

I wouldn't know because i've never been pregnant but i've always been curious if i just stops for 9 months. I feel really juvenile not knowingthat.
nerd.gif

basically what a period is, is when an unfertilzed egg passes through the body and exits. all that blood is what would protect an egg pre fertilization. SO toanswer your question, when a woman gets pregnant, she doesnt have a period during that time.

No but many girls have spotting during pregnancy so they think they are not prego when they are take a test the period thing is not 100% full prof.....

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

online it says no but everyone i ask that i know says yes it's very possible? which one is it?
nerd.gif

Are any of the people you asked females? You must know girls who having miscarriages.

Yes you can bleed. It's not common but some women bleed throughout their entire pregnancy.
Every woman's body is different.

some Females can have there. The entire pregnancy.. Dont be fooled buy a test or hit planned parent hood they will give one fa free

Originally Posted by raptors29

nerd.gif

Are any of the people you asked females? You must know girls who having miscarriages.
yeah all the people i asked were girls lol, idk but this girl said she's like full on her period, but she took a pregnancy test last week andis pregnant, so now she thinks she's not. idk what to beleive.
ohwell.gif

You cannot have a period while you are pregnant because both of these functions cannot happen at the same time. If you were pregnant and began menstruating,inevitably you would lose the pregnancy or have a miscarriage. Although you can't be pregnant and have a period at the same time, you can, in fact,experience vaginal bleeding and continue to be pregnant. These are two very different terms: vaginal bleeding and menstruation (period), but it is usuallyvaginal bleeding that women confuse as their periods.

Originally Posted by raptors29

nerd.gif

yeah all the people i asked were girls lol, idk but this girl said she's like full on her period, but she took a pregnancy test last week and is pregnant, so now she thinks she's not. idk what to beleive.
ohwell.gif
Women can experience vaginal bleeding during pregnancy which that can mistake for a period.

http://www.babyhopes.com/...cles/pregnantperiod.html

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

No but many girls have spotting during pregnancy so they think they are not prego when they are take a test the period thing is not 100% full prof.....
Ding ding ding. And spotting can be as light as a few drops to a regular flow. Always get checked!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

basically what a period is, is when an unfertilzed egg passes through the body and exits. all that blood is what would protect an egg pre fertilization. SO to answer your question, when a woman gets pregnant, she doesnt have a period during that time.
what the hell are they teaching you guys in school?

Back
Top Bottom