Can any AT&T employees give me advice?

Sorry for the wall of text, I tried to explain it with as few words as possible.

In December it was time for my wife to upgrade her phone and decided to go with the Samsung Captivate for some reason. Since she got it 4 months ago it's been nothing but, trouble. 3 weeks after she got it, she had to take it back and get a new battery because it wouldn't stay charged for more than 20 minutes, they sent us a battery everything was good till February. In Feb. the speaker went bad, we take it back and they switched it out. The phone they switched it with was a refurbished one, and you could tell it was refurbished. I have experience with refurbished electronics but nothing you could defiantly tell like this. Anyway it worked and she was happy so I was happy until last week it did it again. Now she just wants an Iphone4 like i said from the get go. My question is, is there anyway we can do this without having to pay for the Iphone with the no commitment price? I have no problem paying the diffrence i think in december she paid $150 for the captivate so i'll gladly pay the extra 50 bucks to get the Iphone or will that be a no go? Is there anything I can say to them that they'd want to help me out? I'm not going in there with an attitude I just want to get a better phone without paying a crazy price. If anyone could give me advice on what to say or do I'd appreciate it.

Sorry for the wall of text, I tried to explain it with as few words as possible.

In December it was time for my wife to upgrade her phone and decided to go with the Samsung Captivate for some reason. Since she got it 4 months ago it's been nothing but, trouble. 3 weeks after she got it, she had to take it back and get a new battery because it wouldn't stay charged for more than 20 minutes, they sent us a battery everything was good till February. In Feb. the speaker went bad, we take it back and they switched it out. The phone they switched it with was a refurbished one, and you could tell it was refurbished. I have experience with refurbished electronics but nothing you could defiantly tell like this. Anyway it worked and she was happy so I was happy until last week it did it again. Now she just wants an Iphone4 like i said from the get go. My question is, is there anyway we can do this without having to pay for the Iphone with the no commitment price? I have no problem paying the diffrence i think in december she paid $150 for the captivate so i'll gladly pay the extra 50 bucks to get the Iphone or will that be a no go? Is there anything I can say to them that they'd want to help me out? I'm not going in there with an attitude I just want to get a better phone without paying a crazy price. If anyone could give me advice on what to say or do I'd appreciate it.

All you can do is an early upgrade after 6 months and the iphone4 16gb will come out for 450$ + tax OR add a line, pay 10$ extra a month and get the phone at 199$ (16gb). Nothing more that anyone can do for you especially if its for an iPhone. 

All you can do is an early upgrade after 6 months and the iphone4 16gb will come out for 450$ + tax OR add a line, pay 10$ extra a month and get the phone at 199$ (16gb). Nothing more that anyone can do for you especially if its for an iPhone. 

Back
Top Bottom