Can Anyone Help Me With Designing A Tattoo?

So i finally turned 18 and now i wanna get a tattoo but its kind of tough for me to draw/design it the way i see it in my head. I have yet to go a tattoo placeto see if they do the sketch for you or if you have to do it yourself so i thought i might as well get a headstart before i go there. So my tattoo idea is toget my name "Q Arora" but i want to get it written in the same style/font as the letters in the stussy logo. if anyone needs reference to what thestussy logo here is a link http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~roel/Stussy-StockLogo1_1.jpg.Any help i can get designing this tattoo or any sketches you guys do would be very appreciated.

Originally Posted by eight2one

take time to think that one out.....
Please do
laugh.gif

I went to a shop to get tatted and this dude came out from the back with his arm wrapped and some girls he didnt know wanted to see what he got only to reveala tribal sun.
The look on their faces was priceless. Staring at dude like
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

take time to think that one out.....
Especially with that font. I can Barely tell that says Stussy. I would hate to see what kind of blob it will look like when you have it spell outyour name. I mean no offense but if that is you in your avy and your black then it is already gonna be tough to see the tattoo as it is. Then add to the factthat with that font it will be hard to distinguish letters. It will end up looking like a big black smudge on your arm (or where ever you put it, unless youmake it big as hell).

If you think about it and decide to get it anyways then thats on you. But seriously think about it.

no offense but thats some hypebeast #%#$...

and the tattoo idea of getting ur name on urself isnt so great either...

dont do it... reconsider...

i just feel that all tattoos should have meaning... if u gone get ur name get it in a sleeve or somethin...

This is what ur lookin for. This would be tight.... all the hypebeasts have it.

2qipbwn.jpg

Alright well im not giving up on this idea ill save it for later hypebeast or not lol. And AllenIversonFan01 thats Wale in my avy not me lol im not black. Buti sketched out a great idea for a tattoo its basically a sick looking hang loose sign with a livestrong band around the wrist since i rock one and my friendshave this clique we made called team livestrong which just means you gotta grind when it comes to just workin hard when your working out or playing sports oranything and then im gonna get the quote "get it how you live" around the bottom. I thought about it and its kind of like what my life philosophy hasbeen so far in my 18 years of life. The hang loose is my chill perspective on everything, the livestrong represents how i had to work hard to change myphysique as drastically as i have, and get it how you live is a quote i just love and its just what you gotta do in life to get $++# done.

Yea i mean i know that idea prolly sounds real weird but the sketch of it i did looks siiiick. For some reason ive always loved the way the hang loose signlooks and #***. Doesnt hurt that its the taylor gang sign either lol TAYLOR GANG OR EAT GLASS HO

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Did a quick little sketch. I think its pretty spot on if I do say so myself.

52i2j7.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo AIF...you wanna design a tatt for me?
laugh.gif

Yea do you. Im not feeling either design, but hey if you like it then go for it I guess. The pic was a joke uptop but I seriously think that font sucks (reallyits just the founders signature)

if i just explained my whole logic obviously they are my ideas i had to take sometime out of my day to think through the idea and draw it out first so it wasmy idea

Back
Top Bottom