Can anyone name a "star" or "fringe" star from either the DR or PR who has NO roid ties/speculation?

PED ties or speculation.....

Try to keep it within the past 5-10 years or so...

Just curious....

These were the only 3 guys that I could think of off hand...

carlos-beltran.jpg

26rhoden_lg.jpg

hanley-ramirez.jpg

*if these guys get caught up, Felix Pie might go down as one of the greatest players of all-time...

Delgado doesn't come off as a guy who used steroids but it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I agree on Beltran and Reyes though.

Hanley Ramirez and Vlad?

Soriano comes off as a dude who juiced every single year.
roll.gif

I think Cano just smokes a lot of weed.

Aramis Ramirez? I'm just throwing names out cuz I for damn sure don't remember everybody who has/hasn't been linked...
laugh.gif

They're all guilty until proven innocent. Things in those countries are so easy to attain, and then there's always a witch doctor down there cooking upsomethin', so hey, guilty until proven innocent.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cano?

laugh.gif

BTW I don't think Gado juiced either...
Robby Cano is STILL linked to that sketchy trainer in the DR who is banned by MLB....

laugh.gif
I thought he kicked ol' dude to the curb during ST?

i dont think delgado or hanley are free from speculation

i wouldnt be suprised about either and i'd expect it from delgado

going back a few years, what about edgar martinez? robby alomar? pudge rodriguez?

i don't think i can name a player in the MLB who I don't have any suspicion... except Griffey, Dukes, and Halladay
pimp.gif

^ why would you have NO suspicion for Dukes?... Besides the fact that he is your favorite player, your avy, and your username
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
?

There is a very good chance he is on something.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

i dont think delgado or hanley are free from speculation

i wouldnt be suprised about either and i'd expect it from delgado

going back a few years, what about edgar martinez? robby alomar? pudge rodriguez?
every name in your post i'd be willing to say used at one point in their careers, and they're all personal favorites
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom