Can anyone name a "star" or "fringe" star from either the DR or PR who has NO roid ties/speculation?

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

i dont think delgado or hanley are free from speculation

i wouldnt be suprised about either and i'd expect it from delgado

going back a few years, what about edgar martinez? robby alomar? pudge rodriguez?
laugh.gif
Pudge was one of the biggest offenders of the steroidera. Much like Jason Giambi, he lost a lot of weight the off-season before MLB upped its testing program (which is still a joke btw).

I think most, if not all players from the DR were on roids at 1 point or another. C'mon, that's the ONLY way out of the country for these guys. Do youthink they would stop at anything to get out of there and make millions?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by madj55

Bobby Abreu?

I feel he did it too. Can't forget that huge dropoff after the ASG in Pittsburgh
Thats not incriminating at all.
laugh.gif

You know how many player have huge pre all star numbers then drop off? Nate Mclouth had 20 homers at the all star break, Aaron Hill had 20 home runs at theall star break. This has happened thorughout the history of baseball, players have fluke years.

And this thread, screw limiting it to just dominicans and dudes for PR, how about how many big time power hitter or ANY race have not been associated withsteroids?

Bobby Abreu is one of those sneaky great players, people don't realize till they take a look that he has hall of fame numbers. Him and Brian Giles.

You know how many player have huge pre all star numbers then drop off? Nate Mclouth had 20 homers at the all star break, Aaron Hill had 20 home runs at the all star break. This has happened thorughout the history of baseball, players have fluke years.
Word to Brandon Inge.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I think most, if not all players from the DR were on roids at 1 point or another. C'mon, that's the ONLY way out of the country for these guys. Do you think they would stop at anything to get out of there and make millions?

I agree.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Abreu is Venezuelan, no?

Yeah he is I forgot about that. Well Bernie Williams is from PR and there is no evidence I've heard of about him.

Back
Top Bottom