CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT JORDANS WERE IN THIS BOX AND COST THIS MUCH?

Damn wish I had time machine to go back in to copps some og 1 or yet, told my momma to copps me 2-3 pairs of size 11 while I was in her stomach.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ogmj23

SMH @ ANYONE who does NOT know that that is an OG 1 box. If you're into Jordan's and do not know that just LOG OUT. NOW!

....?! and how bout for the people not even born yet? NOT EVERYBODY THATS INTO JORDANS STUDIES EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT WHAT SHOE CAME IN WHAT BOX AND WHATTIME THEY CAME OUT

those are def og 1s....they sat on shelves in some places and from what i hear went lower then what it even says on that box

Nice! Anyone here about how all jays I-VIII were 19bucks for sell at Ross! Man I needah time machine!

Originally Posted by lhsblazer4life

Originally Posted by LOVE DEM KICKS

I'm guessing OG 1's that were on sale
this is already the second post i have seen you post in with NO REPLY of your own, just a quote, in a thread that was months old. Granted this onewasnt super old, but if you are going to post in a thread that is on page 40 or so you should at least TYPE SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by ogmj23

SMH @ ANYONE who does NOT know that that is an OG 1 box. If you're into Jordan's and do not know that just LOG OUT. NOW!
Thank you!!! I was laughing at the dude who thought they were OG JordanIII's...

OG 1's..when they where on the sales rack..Only if new then what I know now. Somebody shoot me.

it says its says the colrway in the bottom..and it says its a high so im guessin its a jordan 1

Back
Top Bottom