Can be deleted mods

ID: muzik23

Hit me up in the meanwhile Aztec... super clasico? hehe.

Let's see how this goes.
pimp.gif

PSN: Nintendawg

Can only play on Sundays until lent is over. Updated rosters??

You already know.
Hopefully I don't get knock-out the first round.
laugh.gif

*Someone insert Jay-Z's we need more people pic*

Originally Posted by Aztec

Each player will pick a different team. Picking order will be random and not based on sign-up. Players cannot pick international teams. Will discuss other exclusions later.
First off yes I quoted myself. Second I stated you cant choose before hand. That being said nintendawg why is it you didnt give up something elseknowing Ultimate Team comes out next week...anyways I will make sure to give a week time frame until then for the matches. That way you get to play sundays.Also muzik23 we will play El Clasico again, second match I wanted rematch but guess you didnt
grin.gif

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I'm in. PSN: XxThERoCxX

I AM MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!

why manchester i feel like thats cheatin, that like an imposible team to beat if u really know how play with manchester

Originally Posted by H1GhStar

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I'm in. PSN: XxThERoCxX

I AM MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!

why manchester i feel like thats cheatin, that like an imposible team to beat if u really know how play with manchester

Naw... ask AZTECA what I did to him when he played with Man U.
pimp.gif
... jpAzteca.

im down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

maybe there should be teams that people can't chose...like manu so people wont start complaining as much...
but i dont care; just putting it out there

psn-mota2323

I appreciate extra stipulation to include me. Too late to back out on my fast. Hopefully I'm not rusty when tourney comes around.

Again, updated rosters?

Edit: playing online regular ranked matches, they do automatic squad updates. playing local or league play, its the squads from when fifa09 came out innovember....

i.e. in that league that lasted 1 day, bayern didnt have donovan, milan wouldnt have beckham, etc. etc.

Basically what i'm asking is.. are we setting up a league, or just playing from your random drawings ranked matches? I prefer the latter.

Originally Posted by bamez

I appreciate extra stipulation to include me. Too late to back out on my fast. Hopefully I'm not rusty when tourney comes around.

Again, updated rosters?

I dont think they are updated yet. Is that what you mean? Yeah wanksta I was thinking we should do that. Thing is do we just cross out Man U or others also? Maybe we should not use 5 star teams only 4 1/2 or less. To make it more about skill than the teams we play with.

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by bamez

Again, updated rosters?

I dont think they are updated yet. Is that what you mean? Yeah wanksta I was thinking we should do that. Thing is do we just cross out Man U or others also? Maybe we should not use 5 star teams only 4 1/2 or less. To make it more about skill than the teams we play with.
doesnt seem like too many people are picky on here, so that might work...we can also pick names out of a hat and record it if it gets out ofcontrol
laugh.gif

psn: jojobud11

but left my ps3 at school and won't have it til sunday.. but if the tourney doesnt start til then. im in

YES!

calikicks

I'll take any team that over 4 stars. Chelsea preferred.

Is anyone on right now?

Back
Top Bottom