10. Baby Don't Do It featuring Scarface
11. Nuttin' On Me
12. Walk Wit Me featuring Busta Rhymes & Jadakiss
13. Lights Get Low featuring Rick Ross
14. I Cry[hr][/hr]
Source.
. . ! . .

Joined Jul 19, 2004
I guess he can but it would be the dumbest move of his career.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Joined Nov 23, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]10. Baby Don't Do It featuring Scarface[hr][/hr]
:wow:
It made the album!?!

Best song on the album before I even listen to it. I hope they didn't @#%$ it up on some Kanye Homecoming type shii.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Step Back got to be on the album dude performed that here last week mentioning it was a new track off his album.

SMH and I have a feeling this will be better than Sigel's album and he got that wack as R.Kelly song as a single with a video......Jay @#%$ up with Free's project and HE IS to blame since this is a Roc-A-Fella artist.

Joined Sep 18, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]I guess he can but it would be the dumbest move of his career.[hr][/hr]

what do you suggest he do? have to wait another 4 years to drop an album?

i think Step Back could be a solid single if the video is done right. everyone knows doods not gonna sell a lot of records. (for some strange reason)

Joined Jan 29, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]looks very solid and it will go under the radar definitely.[hr][/hr]
Cosign, just like Philidelphia Freeway...

But everything I've heard on HHG from him... HE WENT IN!!!... especially on that Green Lantern freestyle w/ him, Beans, Styles, and Uncle Murda... :wow:
:smh:
:x
:pimp:
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

shoeofkuribo

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2006
Freeway is that dude.
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Joined Jul 22, 2006
No Beans no the album?
[hr][/hr]
My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Joined Jul 17, 2002
Big Spender/ROC Billionaires should've came out a month ago, and then drop Step Back the week the CD comes out. Hov @#%$ wit his own artists :smh:

I agree, that Sigel/Kells joint is hot garbage, and no way should that have came out before Free :stoneface:
myspace facebook

Joined Sep 25, 2004
:smh:
Hov is doing things backwards... Freeway album >>> Sigel ...or maybe i just liked Freeway the most outta all Philly Rappers :pimp:
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

shoeofkuribo

Banned
Joined Mar 9, 2006
Hov is denying Freeway stardom.
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Joined Sep 26, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Hov is denying Freeway stardom.[hr][/hr]

WHY is there no Big Spender (Or whatever they callin' it now) video?

Shouldn't that be a top priority?

1) It's a banger...

2) Hov is on it...

You need to shoot videos for shh like that...

He must not want him to sell...

COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

Joined Jul 30, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]
Only thing missing is Osama[hr][/hr]

i think its funny how both of these rappers are portraying Freeway's image.

but anyways...Leslie Pridgen is about to take an L.

no one is checking for Freeway besides internet people..(who dont buy albums anyways)

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Might as well. He can drop this year, next year or in 2020 the outcome will remain the same. He's gonna flop. I shouldn't say flop because he's not expected to sell but his cd will not sell records. Holding the album does nothing but lose money for Def Jam. I got love for Freeway though but its just the sad state of music sales. I'll say though dropping so close to Hov's release is kinda like a slap in the face IMO. Chances are American Gangster won't have any negative effect on Free at Last but dude atleast deserves to have his album dropped a month a part from Hov's.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now