Can FUBU make a comeback?

ce93566eeb29639535f9f2807bb6f8fe827fe94.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

fubu.jpg

i know we ALL had at least one of these in our closets
laugh.gif

I had the whole rainbow lol. I even had the city joints...cats used to call me out like "+%#+! you ain't from Brooklyn!"...I was like "itmatch my shoes son"....
laugh.gif

Never, even though i used to rock it faithfully back in the day, plat line with fat albert used to be the
pimp.gif
. im from the south though and im sure if theybrought it back out, cats would be rocking it from city trents, TJmax and rugged outwear. as for me...HELL NAW

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

FUBU was always whack as hell
roll.gif
Yes they were
laugh.gif

But I aint gonna front, when I saw LL Cool J rockin that stuff on "In The House", i was like that stuff is ill
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm just waiting for my Fat Albert sweater to become "vintage" and then i'll break it out again. Till then, FUBU needs to fall back.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

fubu.jpg

i know we ALL had at least one of these in our closets
laugh.gif

Nah.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

FUBU was always whack as hell
roll.gif
Yes they were
laugh.gif

But I aint gonna front, when I saw LL Cool J rockin that stuff on "In The House", i was like that stuff is ill
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
I totally forgot about that
laugh.gif

if fubu had some kind of collab with supreme or gucci and if pharell, kanye, or jay rocked it....than hell yes NTwould wear some fubu....

I remember I had the Red/Black/White version of this jersey with my Jordan 16's thinkin I was DOINNNNN IT!
laugh.gif

7f40_35.JPG

Lol, I don't see anyway possible how it could come back. Unless a major celeb started rockin it or something.... or they changed the name to a diff brandand aint tell nobody.
laugh.gif
other than that... I have to say the nay-no.

never rocked it, just wasn't me....I do remember it being everywhere though, people wearing the black denim Fubu.

It had its moment....but i don't see it making a comeback

Regardless....FUBU Jean Suit/Platinum FUBU Fat Albert Days were nice...Glad they're done though...everyone rockin the same jeans/shirts ftl

I remember mad people during my middle school years/high school freshman year wore those Dirty South / Carolina Fubu spinoff jersey joints.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad to see it already had its run. It ain't coming back.

I was never a big Fubu fan...Platinum Fubu was a different story...shirts, jeans, jerseys I had em all. It was the closest I could get to rockin IcebergHistory before I could afford Iceberg lol.

Back
Top Bottom