Can Gift Cards be used on SWOOSH?

i have a gift card...and i want to see if a buddy of mine can get me something off swoosh. 

thanks.

I got access to a friends account and want to order stuff for myself. I know they're pretty strict and if I use my CC that his account could be flagged and suspended. Say I buy a gift card and use it to pay. You think he'll still get flagged?

Originally Posted by jca998

Gift cards yes...vouchers no.

Thanks for this, my girl got a voucher a while ago and we tried using it but it didn't work.  This explains why

Originally Posted by snuks5

I got access to a friends account and want to order stuff for myself. I know they're pretty strict and if I use my CC that his account could be flagged and suspended. Say I buy a gift card and use it to pay. You think he'll still get flagged?

Yes, if the CC doesn't match the main accounts address or isn't his it will be flagged. I know someone's account who got his account banned for 20 years. Yes 20 years.

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by snuks5

Yes, if the CC doesn't match the main accounts address or isn't his it will be flagged. I know someone's account who got his account banned for 20 years. Yes 20 years.

Im not using my CC im going fill up a gift card then use that. That's what im asking. 

Back
Top Bottom