Can I hit it Loser?/Can I borrow you? vol. Facebook edition

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

I need NT coaches I keep getting stuck

me:wassup can I borrow you?

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:do i knoe you ?[/font]

Do i look like a toy to you . No you cant borrow me

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me: of course your not a toy..i was juss tryna get ur attention becuz a girl like yourself probally gets dozens of messages a day of dudes gassin you up[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:Actually not , learn how to greeet a girl then you can maybe get a girl to talk to you kiddo :smile:[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:hahaha kiddo u a lil girl now i would show u the ropes to keepin guys but u seem like u already not feelin me[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ittle girl not really i actually got my head on my shoulders my mans :smile: Na im just showing you that you dont greet ah girl like that ,[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:ha i only greet girls who i think are really good looking like that to get there attention and i feel like i succeeded didnt i?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ummm u greeted me in a very disrespectful way like if i was a toy if you can borrow me -_- Nooooooooooooooooo ![/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:well for that i apologize but what are my chances now ima straight forward person[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:where did you come from lols?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:when a girl catches my eye i juss approach them i guess lol, so what you think?[/font]
quoted for emphasis 
grin.gif

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.. no way you could be that big of a dweeb. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

I need NT coaches I keep getting stuck

me:wassup can I borrow you?

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:do i knoe you ?[/font]

Do i look like a toy to you . No you cant borrow me

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me: of course your not a toy..i was juss tryna get ur attention becuz a girl like yourself probally gets dozens of messages a day of dudes gassin you up[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:Actually not , learn how to greeet a girl then you can maybe get a girl to talk to you kiddo :smile:[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:hahaha kiddo u a lil girl now i would show u the ropes to keepin guys but u seem like u already not feelin me[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ittle girl not really i actually got my head on my shoulders my mans :smile: Na im just showing you that you dont greet ah girl like that ,[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:ha i only greet girls who i think are really good looking like that to get there attention and i feel like i succeeded didnt i?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ummm u greeted me in a very disrespectful way like if i was a toy if you can borrow me -_- Nooooooooooooooooo ![/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:well for that i apologize but what are my chances now ima straight forward person[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:where did you come from lols?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:when a girl catches my eye i juss approach them i guess lol, so what you think?[/font]
quoted for emphasis 
grin.gif

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.. no way you could be that big of a dweeb. 
indifferent.gif

you spent too much time being apologetic and dwelling on the reason you wanted to get her attention. you should have changed the subject to asking stuff about her

you spent too much time being apologetic and dwelling on the reason you wanted to get her attention. you should have changed the subject to asking stuff about her

lock this thread. Seriously.
The last time I did that, some chick I was hitting on reported me and  my Facebook got deleted by Mark Zuckerburg. I'm not kidding.

The last time I did that, some chick I was hitting on reported me and  my Facebook got deleted by Mark Zuckerburg. I'm not kidding.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

damn i hope you're kidding.. she was that bothered by you? what does that tell you about yourself?

damn i hope you're kidding.. she was that bothered by you? what does that tell you about yourself?

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif

This doesn't work as well on Facebook when you do it as a introductory line to strangers. I would only use a "Can I borrow you" line after you have talked a bit back-and-forth already. On Facebook you gotta play it more slowly

This doesn't work as well on Facebook when you do it as a introductory line to strangers. I would only use a "Can I borrow you" line after you have talked a bit back-and-forth already. On Facebook you gotta play it more slowly

look im 15 im still learing someone give me a better startup line and ill try it with a different girl

look im 15 im still learing someone give me a better startup line and ill try it with a different girl

Back
Top Bottom