Can one be good friends with someone that says "LMBO"?

Like, cursing bothers you so much that you won't tolerate it even in acronym form? That's how you feel? 
I don't know if we can co-exist. 

no. i have a "potty mouth" 
eyes.gif
*shrug* 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

What does LMBO mean?

laugh my butt off
30t6p3b.gif

better not be a male using that %*%#@!** unless he's on some super religious %%+#

laugh.gif
I have a kid like this in my class  he uses phrases to substitute cuss words that sound so ridiculous
laugh.gif

swearing is corny.

highlights your inability to properly describe a situation or your disgust with something.

Also demonstrates a lack of restraint and social tact.

I personally don't curse, but I definitely tolerate it.
Let him or her be. It's not a big deal.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

swearing is corny.

highlights your inability to properly describe a situation or your disgust with something.

Thank you

swearing is corny.

It isn't that serious. There is a time for everything.

Originally Posted by KMante

swearing is corny.

Thank you
Oh cool guys let's apply that to the current situation. 
Am I describing a situation or my disgust with something? No, I'm not. I'm actually talking about laughing and using "***" as a noun, like tons of people do. 

Try again bros. 

swearing is corny.

Srs? Cursing != having a limited vocabulary, or not having the tact or 'restraint' to be able to handle yourself in social situations.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Wouldn't matter, but it bothers me that people like 25+ use "lol" and things of the sort.. 
laugh.gif

I love these "You shouldn't do this or that when your this or that age" comments..Out of curiosity how old are you?

Cursing at someone is simply economical in terms of time.
Why waste my precious time to eloquently tell a terrible person off when, "Go f___ your c___ of a mother." will suffice?

The last girl I used to talk to used it all the time. She used it so much that even I started using it.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Cursing at someone is simply economical in terms of time.
Why waste my precious time to eloquently tell a terrible person off when, "Go f___ your c___ of a mother." will suffice?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank you. People act like everyone who curses is incapable of forming sentences without curse words. 

Originally Posted by KMante

I personally don't curse, but I definitely tolerate it.
Let him or her be. It's not a big deal.
This.

While I don't curse, I definitely don't try and use "LMBO" instead. I felt corny even typing that out just now
laugh.gif
I stick with lol or dfsgtsdgtsfvgftfed

I don't curse/swear/whatever. Others do. Some that don't may get vexed when around someone that does, but I'm fine.

Back
Top Bottom