Can somebody please school me on Jordan sizes...(NOT another TTS question)

This is NOT another "does so and so shoe run big, or fit true to size" question.

What I would like to know is, are all Jordan sneakers made/available in size 12.5? And is there a difference between whats available in stores, and whats available on that stores website? For example, would it be the case that, say Footlocker, doesn't get 12.5 in the stores, but has them available to order online?

On Saturday a Champs employee told me "They don't come in size 12.5" in reference to the Military IVs. This surprised me, and I'd just like to get a better idea of what it means, and what my options are for future releases, should I want to get a size 12.5.

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have 2 pairs of 12.5s (2000 space jam, and cool grey III). I believe almost if not all retros come in the size, but it is in VERY small qualities. I do not remember ever seeing a 12.5 in a store. It seems that they are only available online. I don't shop at Niketowns or other huge stores, so I can not speak for them. You might be able to get them there, but once again, in very small quantities. I have only seen size 14 Jordans in stores a handful of times as well. I believe the 12.5s fall in the rare size category with sizes (14/15-18) where you can only really get them online.

All inline Jordan and NIKE product comes in a 12.5 because that's part of a normal size run.  Availability online vs. brick and mortar depends on the individual account.  If a retro is classified as fashion as opposed to function, then it will probably be only whole sizes up to a 13 or 15.  There are 164 Jordan shoes on eastbay.com in a 12.5 right now.  Also, the only shoes produced in half sizes above a 13 are TB (Team Bank) which are intended to coordinate with uniform colorways.

Back
Top Bottom