Can somebody put me up on killer mike

I just listened to him on poppin tags and he killed it anymore songs anyone can recommend

get his 2 mixtapes, The Killer and I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind. both are dope.

Yea The Killer is dope now I gotta get this other one didnt even know it was out. Other than that does he have any other work?

smokin.gif

His only official album is called Monster. Check out those two mixtapes though. He's underrated but he's one of the south's top lyricists.

There also is a The Grind mixtape, so thats 5 cds worth of music from dude Im good. They have IPATTG as a 2double disc album

smokin.gif

IMO, his best verse was off Outkast's "The Whole World" .... but definitely check out "Comin' Home Atlanta" of his "I PledgeAllegiance to the Grind" mixtape.

Don't waste your time. Unless he pulls a "Ballin" out of his%+@@, his times up, his career is over.

It's a shame too.

Monster is a "Monster" album.
And the Killer is an outstanding Mixtape.
He puts the Grind Time Affiliates on I Pledge Allegiance and they take away from the quality of the overall project but you GOTTA have it.

Damn shame how he slipped through the cracks...

i got a brand new gun today,,,, and imma shoot you,,,,,,,,,, in the face

damn,,, how crazy are mikes vere's on this song
eek.gif
,,,,,,,,,,, pleasetell me im not the only one up on this.

YO! Grind Time Official... check them out on MySpace. They've dropped tracks here and there to add to the mixtapes already mentioned. They had a tapecalled "That Crack" that I never checked out. But Pledge is my joint. The first 5 or 6 tracks on disc 2 could are outstanding. Also, "MyChrome" on Got Purp? vol. II is a little more polished than the version on the Killer. DF!!!

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Don't waste your time. Unless he pulls a "Ballin" out of his%+@@, his times up, his career is over.

It's a shame too.

Monster is a "Monster" album.
And the Killer is an outstanding Mixtape.
He puts the Grind Time Affiliates on I Pledge Allegiance and they take away from the quality of the overall project but you GOTTA have it.

Damn shame how he slipped through the cracks...

Good music is still good music I never expected dude to get on Jimmy's steez or anyone elses just to sell or get famous he does his thing and keeps itreal. Dude gets his respect in the South cant blame him cuz other ppl may be ignorant to his music. For the most part chances are weak when you debut/come into the game from under a power house like Outkast. He's far from a waste of time. If I was listenin to hip hop for dudes to get famous I'd be makin BigL vs. Lil Wayne threads.

smokin.gif

Used to have a copy of I Pledge Allegiance when it was first out and it was
pimp.gif
.... I need another copy and the Killer mixtape b/c I never got tolisten...Could some1 pm or email me how I can get this?.....rm363500@ohio.edu

thanks xbuddha.....dope story, isn't that the song to that Cupid beat?...Song is sick and funny at the same time

Killer Mike is a monster!! CHeck out Thats life off of the I pledge allegiance to the grind mixtape. Its
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"Dragon"...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
The energy and emotion on that track is amazing.

Whatever happened to his damn album? Killa Kill used to be one of my favorites, back in high school.

He had that track, "My Chrome," and I thought that was supposed to be a lead single and stuff. Then nothing ever happened...
smh.gif

Wow.. What a coincidence!

Just as I posted that reply above, yesterday, wondering where his sophomore album was...

Now I see that HipHopDX has helped bring the unreleased album, Ghetto Extraordinary, out for the public.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Too cool.

Now I see that HipHopDX has helped bring the unreleased album, Ghetto Extraordinary, out for the public.

eek.gif

good looks on posting that, i really never check that site.

Back
Top Bottom