Can someone explain to me why a girl is considered "tainted" when she dates a black dude but not the

Discussion in 'General' started by liveaction, Nov 17, 2013.

1. liveaction

liveaction Banned

Usually i don't make race threads but this topic has strike my interest as a white dude.

I was just reading this thread on the Misc and the amount of insecurities on that forum is amusing.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158273933&page=1

Maybe, i'm missing out or something but can someone explain this to me?

Why is it that when a girl dates a black dude she's consider trash,tainted,used etc but when a white dates a chick she's not considered anything negative?

2. ohmygosher

ohmygosher Banned

In.

3. rico x hood

rico x hood

Why even bring this here? Why not just ask the men on Misc?

4. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Why even bring this here? Why not just ask the men on Misc?

timbo109 likes this.
  5. liveaction

liveaction Banned

How am i trolling?

6. liveaction

liveaction Banned

Anytime i do bring up something with race they make a joke out of it.

I feel that niketalk is more mature.

7. k town trash

k town trash

said no one ever

8. am1x90xnike

am1x90xnike Banned

Black dudes that sleep with white girls = sell outs

Society (generally white makes) are terrified that their daughters have crept out to uncle toms cabin for the D.

It's the same thought in both situations, keep to your own race, is there not a white dude out there good enough? You gotta sleep with those inferior white women?

Honestly, both are jealous.

9. sooperhooper

sooperhooper

There's this thing called racism that is the elephant in the room. Lots of whites view blacks as second rate citizens and not good enough to entertain their beloved white woman. I remember this white chick I was fairly cool with left a group of white dudes in a bar and came over to talk to me because she said they were getting on her nerves. She was saying that she was tired so she laid her head on my shoulder. One of the white dudes that she was with hit a double take and had a look of bewildered befuddlement.

There's a lot more I want to add to this topic but I've been on this site too long and I know better. Race threads are like a dog chasing its tail.

10. Bert.

Bert. formerly zyzz

:rofl:

misc is hilarious BTW

but yea, majority of those dudes are racist :smh:

11. milestailsprowe

milestailsprowe

I know immigrants are like that but its really the image blacks put out 90% of the damn thing. Look up world star, I can understand the hesitation of a parent seeing their children with blacks because then they could be marrying into some shameful ghetto mess(World star as a example one more time) but overall if the person is good I dont see the issue. A bit of a racism thing as she messes with ******* for some people

Yes I'm black and Blacks are shameful for how they act in the masses ALOT of times

Please dont suspend/ban me :wow:

bossjin likes this.
  12. waitwut

waitwut

misc da goat forum

NT is home doe :pimp:

13. jdubb1914

jdubb1914

How old are you OP? lol

14. boogiexdown

boogiexdown

MISC is the best forum hands down for the lols

15. 301216baller

301216baller Banned

This thread is hilarious because I'm currently sitting on the couch with my roommate whose name is Tyrone and on the side of him is a white girl lol

16. tyonenine

tyonenine

Isn't it obvious? Whoever says that is blatantly racist. Not much to it.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  17. the nomad

the nomad Banned

Stereotypes, and the black people who perpetuate them. Whether direct or indirectly. WSHH, LOVE and HIP-HOP, HIP-HOP ...all these forms of entertainment and culture to get a quick buck damages the image of the black man.

But truthfully the only way for a black man or white girl to be affected by the "image" is if they believe their love is something to defend. There's no such thing as a sell out, it's historical fact that the "white man" that other races worships can't keep his hands off a black woman...even after she says no, word to Sally Hemmings.

Michael Fassbender won't stop being liked by white women just because he dated Nicole Beharie ...but Tiger Woods marries and has an affair with white women he hates being black and can't leave them white girls alone. 

Black men have to learn to stop defending ignorance that manifests in the minds of the weak and not their own ...learn to be regal and KING, a king doesn't correct the petty he leads by example.

Too many gems on my crown to have it weight downed with the concepts of those mentally inferior than myself ...wouldn't be able to hold my head up high if a pretty women I WANTED of any race walked by.

sooperhooper and kidbronx like this.
  18. Gordonson

Gordonson

Then get your third wheel *** out of the room :lol:

19. am1x90xnike

am1x90xnike Banned

Give your roommate a rep on your way out.

White womenz :pimp:

20. sea manup

sea manup

i thought when a black girl dates a white guy she is considered a sellout [​IMG]

but in all seriousness, people are just ignorant