Can someone give a good reason why weed should NOT be legalized?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

So because your child is a trespassing thief I shouldn't grow what the **%% I want to grow on my own property? Then you got the nerve to tell me to stop or move?
laugh.gif
I'd immediately call the cops to arrest your kid or you (if your child's not old enough).

This is such a weak argument. Kids trespassing is the neighbors fault? What if the kid breaks in my house, drinks my liquor and uses my gun, that's my fault too?
indifferent.gif

Matter of fact you won't even have to worry about your child smoking my own bud from my backyard. My "domesticated" guard wolf is gonna just bite out his throat.

I dont like your tone,
as I said grow that stuff in your house where my kid cant get to it.
Do as you please but remember me and the neighbor watch will make your life miserable

Spoiler [+]
 Ive been told gulden is tender

laugh.gif
Please. My property. Your kid trespassing. Keep your kid off what's mine. You and your kid going to jail. My wolf guarding my property, shoot him, I shoot back. Stay the $%** away from my house. Putting up an electric fence tomorrow night. Your neighborhood watch aint %%#@, especially as long as I got my
pimp.gif

stock-photo-young-kid-with-steel-cuffs-bonded-82091182.jpg
or
Funeral_Customs_Museum_Springfield_IL_-_Childs_Casket.jpg

The choice is yours
snoop-dogg-weed-gun.JPG

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Baked drivers. No thanks
This, there is no accurate way to test the "highness" of a weed smoker who is driving.
Yes there is. All scientists would need to do is create a portable device that police officers can use. Yall dudes just talking out your %$@ now. The reason you probably aint no there's a way to test it is because the police currently do not need it.

I bet ppl said the same thing about alcohol when drunk driving accidents started piling up.

^^^ I surrender, you just hit me with a baby casket, that was cold, I hate seeing those things
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im going to tell everyone on the block you into bestiality
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

laugh.gif

No for this one I am being serious, what you do effects others. 

growing should remain illegal because someones juvenile delinquent could trespass and steal from me?

Yup, I cant control what my child does everyday, but I can control how easily they can access things I do not want them to use. 
Here comes another problem, people like me asking you to stop growing or move out the neighborhood.
10qyzhz.gif

You really can't be this moronic.

Move out of the neighborhood because your thief child can't keep his/her hands off of someone's property?

Your child would be arrested for theft and I'm sure that would end the problem.

Baked drivers. No thanks

Ha! And u think nobody rolls up, and SMOKES, while driving currently?... Watch out for the white honda!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

growing should remain illegal because someones juvenile delinquent could trespass and steal from me?

Yup, I cant control what my child does everyday, but I can control how easily they can access things I do not want them to use. 
Here comes another problem, people like me asking you to stop growing or move out the neighborhood.

Move out of the neighborhood because your thief child can't keep his/her hands off of someone's property?

eyes.gif
Dont tell me what I cant be,

Just like I told the others grow it inside and we good.

herbal%20incense.jpg
56352803.jpg
b44031227195a715df0e6a70670080af_t470.jpg

If people thought really thought logically then its pretty obvious why weed is still illegal and other junk like synthetic weed that's filled with chemicals and is probably slowly killing people is popping up legally everywhere. The gov doesn't care about our health they just want money, so the whole weed is dangerous argument goes out the window. Its illegal because its natural and people can grow there own without having to give up their money.

:

Baked drivers. No thanks

This, there is no accurate way to test the "highness" of a weed smoker who is driving.
Yes
there is. All scientists would need to do is create a portable device
that police officers can use.
Yall dudes just talking out your *@! now.
The reason you probably aint no there's a way to test it is because the
police currently do not need it.

I bet ppl said the same thing about alcohol when drunk driving accidents started piling up.
[/quote]

As soon as they do I will vote for the legalization of weed
happy.gif

BUT its not as easy as you make it seem to test how high someone is. Alcohol stays in your system roughly 24 hrs so it is easier to test a persons BAC. Weed stays in your system 3-4 weeks. As far as I have seen there is no test to show how high someone is at a particular moment. Rather drug testing for weed just shows if a person has weed in their system.

Since im "talking out [my] !%! now," why dont you show some proof of the device that measures how high a person is accurately at a given moment and not one that shows if weed is simply in a persons system. And also show me how scientist are close to making this device available for cops. If all scientist need to do is simply make this device portable don't you think they would have done so BEFORE the California vote?

And how about this, according to CA DUID drug laws (Vehicle Code 23152(a) VC) in order to be convicted of a DUI the police need to show that you failed a drug test (plus bad driving habits and failure of a field sobriety test). The don't test people to see if they were high while they were actually driving. I WONDER WHY? Probably b/c there is no reliable test out. But hey the internet is a vast place and maybe I don't know everything about weed testing. So prove that im "talking out [my] !%!."
wink.gif

*Im sure it sounds like I'm really against weed being legalized, I'm all for it if we can control high drivers. I really hope it happens it will be great for the economy.

eyes.gif

Are you trolling/joking?

I'm curious what makes you think you're entitled to mandate what someone else does with their property.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

So because your child is a trespassing thief I shouldn't grow what the **%% I want to grow on my own property? Then you got the nerve to tell me to stop or move?
laugh.gif
I'd immediately call the cops to arrest your kid or you (if your child's not old enough).

This is such a weak argument. Kids trespassing is the neighbors fault? What if the kid breaks in my house, drinks my liquor and uses my gun, that's my fault too?
indifferent.gif

Matter of fact you won't even have to worry about your child smoking my own bud from my backyard. My "domesticated" guard wolf is gonna just bite out his throat.

I dont like your tone,
as I said grow that stuff in your house where my kid cant get to it.
Do as you please but remember me and the neighbor watch will make your life miserable

Spoiler [+]
 Ive been told gulden is tender

Lol at this guy not having a problem with his kid trespassing, shooting guns, killing dogs or drinking alcohol but being completely offended at you wanting to grow a flower in your backyard
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

eyes.gif

Are you trolling/joking?

I'm curious what makes you think you're entitled to mandate what someone else does with their property.

because shes a strong black womyn

^ Yaasss!

HAM CITY wrote:

Im playing devils advocate to the question a poster ask.
You guys have to be realistic, majority of people do not  want a neighbor that grows pot.
You got areas where you cant even paint your house the color you want.
Dude shot his neighbor cause he messed with his grass
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Are you trolling/joking?

Like a homeowners association?

:

Baked drivers. No thanks

Yes
there is. All scientists would need to do is create a portable device
that police officers can use.
Yall dudes just talking out your *@! now.
The reason you probably aint no there's a way to test it is because the
police currently do not need it.

As soon as they do I will vote for the legalization of weed
happy.gif

BUT its not as easy as you make it seem to test how high someone is. Alcohol stays in your system roughly 24 hrs so it is easier to test a persons BAC. Weed stays in your system 3-4 weeks. As far as I have seen there is no test to show how high someone is at a particular moment. Rather drug testing for weed just shows if a person has weed in their system.

Since im "talking out [my] !%! now," why dont you show some proof of the device that measures how high a person is accurately at a given moment and not one that shows if weed is simply in a persons system. And also show me how scientist are close to making this device available for cops. If all scientist need to do is simply make this device portable don't you think they would have done so BEFORE the California vote?

And how about this, according to CA DUID drug laws (Vehicle Code 23152(a) VC) in order to be convicted of a DUI the police need to show that you failed a drug test (plus bad driving habits and failure of a field sobriety test). The don't test people to see if they were high while they were actually driving. I WONDER WHY? Probably b/c there is no reliable test out. But hey the internet is a vast place and maybe I don't know everything about weed testing. So prove that im "talking out [my] !%!."
wink.gif

*Im sure it sounds like I'm really against weed being legalized, I'm all for it if we can control high drivers. I really hope it happens it will be great for the economy.[/quote]

field sobriety tests are used where I live to determine if youre high while driving. I honestly feel like youre more likely to be killed by a speeder, or someone on a phone, or someone eating while driving than someone who's high. I've never even heard of weed being a contributing factor to an accident but if you have documented evidence if like to see it.

http://blogs.sfweekly.com...ical_marijuana_makes.php

http://abcnews.go.com/blo...afer-than-driving-drunk/

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Like a homeowners association?
Not the same thing. That's a legal entity with actual governing power.
Yes......so wouldn't they be able to have a say in that?
Have a say? More like the only say. Home owner's associations suck, never again.

Im guessing you never met a soccer mom.
ohwell.gif
No, no I haven't but this went over my head anyway.

Back
Top Bottom