..:: CAN SOMEONE PS ME SPACEJAM XIIs??? ::..

On the XIIs
- Black woven upper, same material as the XIs
- Black patent outer toe & inner toe
- Black Jumpman side tab & 23 tab on sole
- White midsole
- Clear sole with blue pods
- Blue Jumpmans on tongue & toe of sole

I think this would be a clean colorway. Thanks in advance.
ohmuqb.jpg

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by bawayfrombless

dont like the heel blockin being white

actually i dont either
I do. I think it carries the Spacejam colorway all the way through. From a distance it would  be easy to tell the difference between these and the "Playoff" XIIs from the back because of the white heel.

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by bawayfrombless

dont like the heel blockin being white

actually i dont either
I do. I think it carries the Spacejam colorway all the way through. From a distance it would  be easy to tell the difference between these and the "Playoff" XIIs from the back because of the white heel.
well I'm glad u do

Im feeling these, but hope they dont come out. JB needs to let each numbered Jordan have their exclusive CW's.

I think id like it better with regular tumbled leather instead of the texture that the PS has

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

I think id like it better with regular tumbled leather instead of the texture that the PS has
The 1st PS kinda looks like a carbon fiber overlay. I think the tumbled leather looks good too.

i think it looks way doper with the leather rather than that mesh woven or whatever it would be made out of

Yea.that's exactly what I said.cuz wen u put a cw frm one shoe to another u dnt want to actually use the same material frm the original shoe bcuz then the new shoe will look kinda like a cheap fake vcuz of the materil.so I wanted to keep the 12 material the same an jus use the colorway of the spacejams.not the materiall

They midas swell could come out with these since they already did Spacejam dunks, fusions etc. Hopefully these would be a retro+ with better materials.

wow space jam 12s would be pretty sweet but I agree each number should have its own unique color way

Back
Top Bottom