Can there be anything less attractive in a woman than.... Vol. has this been done before?

Originally Posted by bns1201

Cursing. You can duck face every picture, creampie every dude on the block, but if you gotta nasty mouth I'm out

Wait..You'd be more accepting of dating a girl that let every dude on your block nut inside of her than you would be accepting of a girl that curses? Is this real life?

Nice hands/fingers/nails are a turn on. Sometimes if she has a decent face I look at her fingers, some girls just have bad looking nails. If this is the case, easy pass.

Nice hands/fingers/nails are a turn on. Sometimes if she has a decent face I look at her fingers, some girls just have bad looking nails. If this is the case, easy pass.

I could go on all day about female turn-offs, but one similar to OP's example, I can't stand chicks blatantly taking all these pictures with beer cans and bottles of liquor in their hands. Something about it just screams, "Hey, look at me, I'm a cool party girl!" Most of the time it looks like they just picked it up simply to use it as a prop for a picture. Nothing wrong with women enjoying some adult beverages, but the whole Facebook posing with alcohol is just cheesy, especially considering the fact this has been going on since their teenage days.

/rant

I could go on all day about female turn-offs, but one similar to OP's example, I can't stand chicks blatantly taking all these pictures with beer cans and bottles of liquor in their hands. Something about it just screams, "Hey, look at me, I'm a cool party girl!" Most of the time it looks like they just picked it up simply to use it as a prop for a picture. Nothing wrong with women enjoying some adult beverages, but the whole Facebook posing with alcohol is just cheesy, especially considering the fact this has been going on since their teenage days.

/rant

Girls who are attention @!$@+% on facebook
Girls who talk and adress their haters via twitter/facebook
Girls who always do the kissy face in pictures
Cursing excessively and using the N word

Girls who are attention @!$@+% on facebook
Girls who talk and adress their haters via twitter/facebook
Girls who always do the kissy face in pictures
Cursing excessively and using the N word

girls who smoke cigs.
girls talking like nikki minaj.
GaGa crazy girls.
Excessive piercings (nothing worse than the loop lip ring).
Unintelligence.
Hairy arms.
Peach fuzz.

girls who smoke cigs.
girls talking like nikki minaj.
GaGa crazy girls.
Excessive piercings (nothing worse than the loop lip ring).
Unintelligence.
Hairy arms.
Peach fuzz.

theres a lot of good ones in here that are def. true..

my list:
- chipped nail polish
- attention who123s
- beezys that are NEVER wrong
- when they talk and every other word is "like" or "and like.."

theres a lot of good ones in here that are def. true..

my list:
- chipped nail polish
- attention who123s
- beezys that are NEVER wrong
- when they talk and every other word is "like" or "and like.."

guys who:

smell bad
bad teeth
do drugs
gossip like girls
who allow themselves or others around them to be disrespectedguys who are nosy

guys who: