Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

You were too shook to drive further in than that?
laugh.gif

Can't say I blame you, though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

wow i stayed up just for that -_-

Thats the only pic I took. They have pics of them walking into the driveway and whatever else they took I stayed in the car blocking the driveway as they walked into it... 
laugh.gif
 If hes to drunk to upload them tonight ill have them tmr when he gets up

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

wow i stayed up just for that -_-

Thats the only pic I took. They have pics of them walking into the driveway and whatever else they took I stayed in the car blocking the driveway as they walked into it... 
laugh.gif
 If hes to drunk to upload them tonight ill have them tmr when he gets up

I was checking Niketalk as I was driving out there lol and the post about waiting for us to get there made me a little nervous but it wasn't scary and I couldnt see no sign with my brights shinning down it and they walked into it and seen no sign. It had lights going into the whole driveway to lmao and to sum it up.... it was not what I was expecting not scary at all and no cars followed us and I was parked for a good 10mins right in the driveway. I dunno maybe if OP follows the driveway all the way to the house there might be something better but after seeing it was all lit up I was thinking it was a set up or something lol.

I was checking Niketalk as I was driving out there lol and the post about waiting for us to get there made me a little nervous but it wasn't scary and I couldnt see no sign with my brights shinning down it and they walked into it and seen no sign. It had lights going into the whole driveway to lmao and to sum it up.... it was not what I was expecting not scary at all and no cars followed us and I was parked for a good 10mins right in the driveway. I dunno maybe if OP follows the driveway all the way to the house there might be something better but after seeing it was all lit up I was thinking it was a set up or something lol.

man i just read this whole thread
laugh.gif

OP
pimp.gif
off too you for this, this is some straight scooby Doo +%*!.

but where is dude that just left for the evidence
nerd.gif

man i just read this whole thread
laugh.gif

OP
pimp.gif
off too you for this, this is some straight scooby Doo +%*!.

but where is dude that just left for the evidence
nerd.gif

We shoulda had an NT summit at midnight. Hire a camera crew to follow us around and that would have made a pretty good show
laugh.gif

We shoulda had an NT summit at midnight. Hire a camera crew to follow us around and that would have made a pretty good show
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom