Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
This thread...smh

I'm honestly abou to take the week off of work here in philly and drive or fly out there and run in this place like Rambo and slap a niketalk bumper sticker on the sign, take a pic and be out.

I'm honestly abou to take the week off of work here in philly and drive or fly out there and run in this place like Rambo and slap a niketalk bumper sticker on the sign, take a pic and be out.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

What the OP should do is go a little past the sign in question and put a sign on the other side of the driveway for people coming out that reads: "YOU LUCKY S.O.B."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

What the OP should do is go a little past the sign in question and put a sign on the other side of the driveway for people coming out that reads: "YOU LUCKY S.O.B."

roll.gif
roll.gif

The anticipation alone made it a candidate for thread of the year, but OP being too !*#%+ to actually do it makes it one of the worst.

thanks-for-nothing.jpg

The anticipation alone made it a candidate for thread of the year, but OP being too !*#%+ to actually do it makes it one of the worst.

thanks-for-nothing.jpg

You guys can hate all you want, maybe if NTers didn't copy and paste this post all over the web people wouldn't be hesitant to go... SMH

You guys can hate all you want, maybe if NTers didn't copy and paste this post all over the web people wouldn't be hesitant to go... SMH

roll.gif
Wow... I think we all realized its Michigan Militia... people are getting to upset. When I originally made this post it was with intention to find out what was back there.

And its not like I'm afraid to back to the sign at all... but I'm not just gonna roll up there by myself. As said, my friend said he'd go back, so I'm waiting on him.

At least I'm not up in here snitching on people
alien.gif

roll.gif
Wow... I think we all realized its Michigan Militia... people are getting to upset. When I originally made this post it was with intention to find out what was back there.

And its not like I'm afraid to back to the sign at all... but I'm not just gonna roll up there by myself. As said, my friend said he'd go back, so I'm waiting on him.

At least I'm not up in here snitching on people
alien.gif

This is the Lamar Odom of NT threads

Soooooooo much potential but just hasn't quite delivered yet.

There's still time though.

This is the Lamar Odom of NT threads

Soooooooo much potential but just hasn't quite delivered yet.

There's still time though.

So many people from west michigan in here.
pimp.gif

Kalamazoo born and raised. This sounds like something I would of definitley done if it was around here closer just to get a rush lol.

ps WMU females
pimp.gif

pps Too many Ann Arbor avys in this thread
smh.gif

So many people from west michigan in here.
pimp.gif

Kalamazoo born and raised. This sounds like something I would of definitley done if it was around here closer just to get a rush lol.

ps WMU females
pimp.gif

pps Too many Ann Arbor avys in this thread
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom