Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

First of all anyone who really is planning to drive all the way down that driveway is an idiot. If you don't get killed, you are going to get in trouble for trespassing on private property.

And tell me why should I be in a rush to go back there to get a pic of a sign for people I don't even know? Don't really care about e-fame that much.

wuss.jpg

First of all anyone who really is planning to drive all the way down that driveway is an idiot. If you don't get killed, you are going to get in trouble for trespassing on private property.

And tell me why should I be in a rush to go back there to get a pic of a sign for people I don't even know? Don't really care about e-fame that much.

then why make the thread? you were even talking about getting e-fame outta this because you wanted to be the first to get the pic.

take the L and keep it moving.

then why make the thread? you were even talking about getting e-fame outta this because you wanted to be the first to get the pic.

People are such cowards....

Cannibals? Murdered? Please....

If it was 200 miles round trip, I would go and tag the sign. It's 265 miles 1 way from me. Unless I'm getting comped for gas, expenses and missing a day of work, I can't. I would love to, though..

People are such cowards....

Cannibals? Murdered? Please....

If it was 200 miles round trip, I would go and tag the sign. It's 265 miles 1 way from me. Unless I'm getting comped for gas, expenses and missing a day of work, I can't. I would love to, though..

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

this

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

this

indifferent.gif

Might as well change the title to "delete/lock" OP.

And delete your yuku account while you're at it.

Might as well change the title to "delete/lock" OP.

And delete your yuku account while you're at it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But YOUR the person who started this entire thing to get this far smh.

Your a *@&#! dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But YOUR the person who started this entire thing to get this far smh.

Your a *@&#! dude

AMafia, you've been reported.
pimp.gif

Oh and I've print-screened your little spoiler just in case ya try to edit.
happy.gif

AMafia, you've been reported.
pimp.gif

Oh and I've print-screened your little spoiler just in case ya try to edit.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom