Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Detroit Grand Rapid's Inkster stay taking L's

Fixed.
Fixed.
wink.gif
Ok, you got me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

this thread and cragmatic are dead to me after this reply. i dont even care if someone gets a pic of the sign anymore

Word
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

this thread and cragmatic are dead to me after this reply. i dont even care if someone gets a pic of the sign anymore

Word
smh.gif

go on yelp and create a fake restaurant that's located at the address.   get your friends to give it high yelp ratings and watch all the hipsters flock there.  we need less hipsters anyways.

go on yelp and create a fake restaurant that's located at the address.   get your friends to give it high yelp ratings and watch all the hipsters flock there.  we need less hipsters anyways.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

send some pizza to that house and see what happens
Make sure you are hidden somewhere, recording his reaction when he pulls up, hits his brakes, reads the sign, looks all around and contemplates whether or not he wants to proceed and die or quit his job. lol

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

send some pizza to that house and see what happens
Make sure you are hidden somewhere, recording his reaction when he pulls up, hits his brakes, reads the sign, looks all around and contemplates whether or not he wants to proceed and die or quit his job. lol

Back
Top Bottom