Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

eek.gif
That's a lot creepier than the 1st pics posted.

roll.gif

Yeah that HAS to be it.... cause I remember that little house to the left of the entrance... and trees for days....

Other dude from Grand Rapids said he would go.... so go check it out man...
roll.gif

My friend today said he'd go back, as long as we were in a fast enough car that had reverse lights... we'll see
grin.gif
If I can ustream it it'll be the thread of the year......

roll.gif

Yeah that HAS to be it.... cause I remember that little house to the left of the entrance... and trees for days....

Other dude from Grand Rapids said he would go.... so go check it out man...
roll.gif

My friend today said he'd go back, as long as we were in a fast enough car that had reverse lights... we'll see
grin.gif

2agp9gy.jpg

Brown rag down truck and red semi-truck? 
nerd.gif

So, they use the brown pick up to chase people down and slaughter 'em, throw them in the truck bed, bring 'em back to that garage, and fill up the semi full of bodies.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2agp9gy.jpg

Brown rag down truck and red semi-truck? 
nerd.gif

So, they use the brown pick up to chase people down and slaughter 'em, throw them in the truck bed, bring 'em back to that garage, and fill up the semi full of bodies.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Is this worth reading through?  I checked out the first post but 12 pages off of it?

Is this worth reading through?  I checked out the first post but 12 pages off of it?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Only if you get shot at and get a clear view of it. If you die you'll have the thread of the decade. Up there with the kid who killed himself on the BodyBuilders forums.
If you get captured and held in their torture/rape dungeon with your camera on the whole time, you'll be an internet legend
pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.

Only if you get shot at and get a clear view of it. If you die you'll have the thread of the decade. Up there with the kid who killed himself on the BodyBuilders forums.
If you get captured and held in their torture/rape dungeon with your camera on the whole time, you'll be an internet legend
pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

What am I supposed to put in for the address "Some scary driveway with trees on both sides out in Sparta"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP just man up. If your confronted tell them you got lost

roll.gif

We found it man... we know what street its on.... we know exactly where it is, now go venture out there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

What am I supposed to put in for the address "Some scary driveway with trees on both sides out in Sparta"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP just man up. If your confronted tell them you got lost

roll.gif

We found it man... we know what street its on.... we know exactly where it is, now go venture out there
grin.gif

I'm thinking where the square of trees starts is where the sign was....

This is DEFINITELY the place though, on the right side it was all trees and on the left side you could sort of see through the trees and see that little house to the left.

Come on now... you know how long it'd take to grow all those trees? How long has this place been here like this?
eek.gif

I'm thinking where the square of trees starts is where the sign was....

This is DEFINITELY the place though, on the right side it was all trees and on the left side you could sort of see through the trees and see that little house to the left.

Come on now... you know how long it'd take to grow all those trees? How long has this place been here like this?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom