Can we all agree 2009 is officially garbage?

Joined Nov 27, 2007
to say it's officially garbage is too soon to tell. i can't say it's officially garbage, but it's not going too well right now.

i'm trying to save up enough money as i can just in case i get that pink note.

Joined Nov 26, 2004
Actually things have been fairly good this year with a couple exceptions...
Iunno, I just have a feeling '09 will be a year to remember.

Joined Nov 12, 2004
2006 was the last decent year for me, early 2007 was alright also. Almost two years later and I still can't catch a break.

face82

Banned
Joined Jan 28, 2008
Yea this year sucks.
I started crackin up when I read the thread title

Joined Dec 10, 2007
sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t this time last year I was dealing with court and lawyers and looking at 6 months probation...09 started slowly for me but it has beenwonderful so far....got my school situation back on track and headed the right direction...my girl situation improving greatly...I'm gettin off my %%% andgetting a little cash in my pockets again...still living at home and driving that POS tahoe but I still have 10 months to fix those....2009 is my year

Joined Aug 8, 2007
....Man tell me about it, my Mercedes needs gas, and my Penthouse needs to be cleaned.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now