Can we all agree that Wale's Ambition is...

Still bump ambition and the music he made surrounding this release. Whether its his true sound or not, it worked. Props due.

Album is Trash compared to anything else Wale has done Mixtape About Nothing>100 Miles and Running>Back to feature>More About Nothing>Attention Deficit>11 11 11 theory> Ambition

Good album. Had some hot radio records and album cuts.

I respect it just on the strength of surviving his first release and still making his way in the game.

Not everyone gets a second chance. Dude stayed on his grind and put together a solid project.

Originally Posted by Antidope

That album was trash. Triddy trash. Awful. The title track is the only track worth listening to at this point.

Wouldn't expect no less from a stinky rapper.

A lot of Wale haters on here I see. I liked the album for what it is, but he just doesn't have the creative direction he had during the Attention Deficit days. Maybach Music seems to cramp his creative style, and it's pretty disappointing because AD had some really great cuts.

Ambition
Chain Music
That Way
Bait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Only songs really worth listening to IMO. I like Wale though.

It was bland. The right ingredients, but nothing to stand out so much you could bump it at a party or for your people and have them feel any type of way about it.

If any of it comes up on shuffle, cool, if I can I'll skip, if it's too much trouble no problems.

Mixtape About Nothing >>>

I agree with whoever said his first two albums should've switched titles. This Ambition album was all over the place. Couple good songs but I haven't played this in months.

I didnt like it that much at 1st but it grew on me.
More About Nothing>Attention Deficit>11 theory>Ambition
Wale is dope at the end of the day

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

no one mentioned Focused? track is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I could get that track, minus the Wale verses, I would listen to that song more often.No hate towards dude, but I just don't really like his music. It's boring. The only ones I like are the one with Gaga, the one with Cudi, and the one with John Mayer that didn't make the first album. Besides that, I'll pass. He seems like a good guy though, happy to see he's getting some shine and recognition over at MMG.

nah !*$! was average and kinda all over the place

nothing about the album matched the title of the album

& i'm STILL salty Bait wasn't on there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

nah !*$! was average and kinda all over the place

nothing about the album matched the title of the album

& i'm STILL salty Bait wasn't on there
mad.gif

I'm sayin'.  That was his greatest "hit" record up to date.

Definitely wasn't better than his first album (or any of his mixtapes) but Wale got what he wanted.........record sales. Ambition wasn't terrible but it was far from great

Originally Posted by carbon16

Definitely wasn't better than his first album (or any of his mixtapes) but Wale got what he wanted.........record sales. Ambition wasn't terrible but it was far from great
Still !*%# on Take Care and Kid Cudi's second album.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Quoted so you can't edit when you're sober

Originally Posted by awwsome

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word.
But he was comparing 3 MEH albums anyway

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by awwsome

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word.
But he was comparing 3 MEH albums anyway
That's my point... Yall trash on the kid Wale for putting out above average work, but praise these ol Emo soundin boys.

Back
Top Bottom