Can we discuss Chris brown and Celebrity Treatment

superb

Banned
Okay so Chris Brown left rehab so basically he admitted he have a anger problem which is basically admitted what happen in DC is true.

Why is he on Felony probation and havent been violated nor arrested yet?

Now look at us if we were on probation and caught another charge especially for the same exact crime we were on probation for we would be thrown in jail ASAP.

Now also this dude had a felony reduced to a misdemeanor overnight. Also when u go to jail and on probation they will put a probation hold on you?

So why no hold, no violation, I swear we keep getting screwed and screwed and the higher ups are just throwing it in our faces saying we are not nothing unless you have money

Im sure right now money is exchanging hands with chris brown people and higher ups and they are all putting together how to make this seem like it is all good when he get off

Record labels are some of the most powerful people in world. Its all about money.

Dont even let me get on lizzy lowham

TI got off not because he snitch because he make record labels money and they can pull strings and favors. Record labels judges and lawyers are all interconnected.

How TI going to snitch dude aint in the streets like that and dont know jack, who would tell or show a multimillionaire famous dude where his work guns and paper is at. If TI snitch the GOV and FEDS would had been leaking docs cause they would want everyone to know they broke him. Im so disgusted dude got caught with automatic weapons and being a felon and getting only 1 year.  Six time felon but never has done multiple years in prison? What a joke

Last edited:
Minor offenses blow out of proportion because of celebrity ...Chris Brown is an idiot though.

a black man with money duckin the law like a rich whiteman would..

God Bless Merica :smokin

The key words in this statement are "money" and "rich"...

Justice system cares about only one color... green.

Yes, minorities get screwed over the most, unfortunately they got less green to spare.

Free Lil Boosie.

Yessssss..

LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!

LETTTTTTTTTTTT

MYYYYYYYYYYYY

PEEEEEEEEEEEE

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay so Chris Brown left rehab so basically he admitted he have a anger problem which is basically admitted what happen in DC is true.

Why is he on Felony probation and havent been violated nor arrested yet?

Now look at us if we were on probation and caught another charge especially for the same exact crime we were on probation for we would be thrown in jail ASAP.

Now also this dude had a felony reduced to a misdemeanor overnight. Also when u go to jail and on probation they will put a probation hold on you?

So why no hold, no violation, I swear we keep getting screwed and screwed and the higher ups are just throwing it in our faces saying we are not nothing unless you have money

Im sure right now money is exchanging hands with chris brown people and higher ups and they are all putting together how to make this seem like it is all good when he get off

Record labels are some of the most powerful people in world. Its all about money.

Dont even let me get on lizzy lowham

TI got off not because he snitch because he make record labels money and they can pull strings and favors. Record labels judges and lawyers are all interconnected.

How TI going to snitch dude aint in the streets like that and dont know jack, who would tell or show a multimillionaire famous dude where his work guns and paper is at. If TI snitch the GOV and FEDS would had been leaking docs cause they would want everyone to know they broke him. Im so disgusted dude got caught with automatic weapons and being a felon and getting only 1 year.  Six time felon but never has done multiple years in prison? What a joke

Money > The law. you already know this. Which is just one of the many ways the system is ******.

blastercombo blastercombo

First I read 'money isn't above the Law' I was like 'this cats niave' then I read 'money is the law' and I was like ' this cat knows' repped

Back
Top Bottom