Can We Do Away With Walmart?

The most overrated thing on this planet are "mom & pop" Business.

A mom & pop only is good if they are delivering a unique customized white glove expirience that a big box couldn't do.

but most them aren't like that, they are usually more expensive worse run business
owned by the founders loser son or grandson, who inherited it.

Automated supermarkets and stores are what we need. You put on a VR headset at home walk around in the shop put whatever you want in your cart and then it gets delivered.

Now with chatGPT you can even have talking sales reps and such in there to ask questions to if you want.

I come in peace we all know the only use for that would be prn

Thinking about trying soapguy, how was the quality? Heard Dr. Squatch bar's don't hold up well in the shower, disintegrate very easily.
The quality was the same as with Dr Squatch. Really good and I liked it way better than other cheaper bar soaps and body washes. Key to the soaps for either is to have a soap saver to put it on once you’re done. Helps dry out the bar to make it last longer. I get about a week- week and a half per bar. Given how the scent stays on you plus the feel after washing it’s worth it to me. Only thing I hated about Soap Guy is you either get a whole loaf of soap all the same scent or a presorted mix and can’t pick and chose which scents to get. I liked some in the mixed pack but not all but wanted to vary my scent so picking and choosing what I wanted from Dr Squatch was better in that respect.

The most overrated thing on this planet are "mom & pop" Business.

A mom & pop only is good if they are delivering a unique customized white glove expirience that a big box couldn't do.

but most them aren't like that, they are usually more expensive worse run business
owned by the founders loser son or grandson, who inherited it.
Funny because when i signed up for walmart in-home, the brand ambassador explained how walmart in-home is the white glove service of shopping

We need more local meat and produce farmers that we can buy directly from not small business middle men who can't buy in volume.

They will always turn into Walmarts.

I’m good on spending the extra 10 cents for an apple if that means more people get a piece of the pie rather than mega corps eating it all.

How are we letting them get away with this?
You call ANY customer service recently? I swear every single company’s recording message is always “sorry we’re experiencing higher than normal call volume right now, please hold” and you can be on hold anywhere from 10 minutes- eternity.

We’ve come to accept it, unfortunately

That Walmart in SF looking like the Museum of Mediocre Products exhibit.

All those glass cabinets :lol: :smh:

San Francisco doesn't have a Walmart

In other news

1682176783327.gif

Too lazy to correct it. Saturday mornings 😴

Went to walmart a few weeks back, so damn crowded in there. Checked out the baked goods section and they had krispy kreme doughnuts and a bunch of pies. Way better stuff than what my target has.

I didn’t think people actually went grocery shopping at Target.

I’ll go there for a shower curtain or a pair of house shoes or a birthday card not for groceries.

The real infestation needs to be stopped.

Dollar General and Dollar Tree operated more than 34,000 stores at the beginning of last year, more than McDonald’s, Starbucks, Target, and Walmart combined, according to research from the Institute for Self-Local Reliance. In the future, they plan to grow to more than 51,000 stores.

I didn’t think people actually went grocery shopping at Target.

I’ll go there for a shower curtain or a pair of house shoes or a birthday card not for groceries.
Hell naw. Whatever is on your grocery list, Target got 3/4 of it and what they do have gonna be from a weird *** brand and cost too much.

Back
Top Bottom