Can We Do Away With Walmart?

Heard Dr. Squatch uses mysoapguy as their supplier. Dr. Squatch has a contract prohibiting public sale so you can't get the same exact scents but the soap is cheaper there.
Yeah I told some coworkers they thought I was speaking foreign that’s literally the only time I saw it I know they sell it online at Walmart though hell even the store has a isle locator but I haven’t seen it sense then

I think part of this is regional. Walmart and Whole foods don't grow food...so it depends on where the particular stores source the food from and how much longer it sits around and is in transport.
ABSOLUTELY THIS!!!!!!!

These stores rotate suppliers and the suppliers rotate growers. So the selection can vary from week to week.

Wife and I get ours from the farmers market. Fruit is consistent each Sunday since it's the same source each time. We find a grower and stick with them .

Last edited:
Target is for the bourgeoisie, Walmart is for the peasants.

The cleanliness and neatness of Target compared to Walmart is night and day

We’ve got a grocery store chain in Michigan called “Meijer” some locations are actually super nice, all locations are better than a Walmart 😭. Target usually tops both of them though.

Target is for the bourgeoisie, Walmart is for the peasants.

The cleanliness and neatness of Target compared to Walmart is night and day
My Walmart is walkable, but I avoid it on the 1st and 15th and after 10am.

I avoid Target on the 1st and 15th, Sundays, Mondays.

I live in DC and there is not much change between a Walmart or Target. I have to drive west of the city before I see a difference between the two.

My Walmart is walkable, but I avoid it on the 1st and 15th and after 10am.

I avoid Target on the 1st and 15th, Sundays, Mondays.

I live in DC and there is not much change between a Walmart or Target. I have to drive west of the city before I see a difference between the two.
What's the significance of the 1st and 15th?

We’ve got a grocery store chain in Michigan called “Meijer” some locations are actually super nice, all locations are better than a Walmart 😭. Target usually tops both of them though.

Got Meijer in Indiana as well. Much better than Wally World (luckily have avoided for years), but still too big. I'm a Kroger guy most of the time, in and out as quickly as possible. Been on my fasting **** recently though, and the huge decrease in grocery shopping is one of the greatest benefits.

Yea I use walmart + for food delivery and buying random things as well. I step in store though maybe twice a month if i want to pick up 1 or 2 things

I remember when every single product they sold was made in the USA… i went the other day and literally worked myself to buy something…

pathetic

Needing groceries or something random like a battery and going to Walmart or Target is wild to me (I come in peace)
I would go to the supermarket or CVS or Walgreens 10 times before I even thought about Walmart

Heard Dr. Squatch uses mysoapguy as their supplier. Dr. Squatch has a contract prohibiting public sale so you can't get the same exact scents but the soap is cheaper there.
I was using the soap guy for a bit since they make Dr Squatch. Only thing that sucked is I feel that Dr Squatch gets the best scents they make so I ended up paying the premium for the Dr Squatch bars. The retail upcharge feels worth it.

I was using the soap guy for a bit since they make Dr Squatch. Only thing that sucked is I feel that Dr Squatch gets the best scents they make so I ended up paying the premium for the Dr Squatch bars. The retail upcharge feels worth it.

Thinking about trying soapguy, how was the quality? Heard Dr. Squatch bar's don't hold up well in the shower, disintegrate very easily.

Y’all ever seen a Walmart store close up shop and leave an area? I’m not down with the company at all, mainly curious what happens when they have sucked an area dry and then left when it’s not in their interests anymore. Seems like they would have scorched the earth and it’d be a wasteland.

Y’all ever seen a Walmart store close up shop and leave an area? I’m not down with the company at all, mainly curious what happens when they have sucked an area dry and then left when it’s not in their interests anymore. Seems like they would have scorched the earth and it’d be a wasteland.
That doesn’t actually happen contrary to what Lisa Simpson thinks. It doesn’t even make sense when you think about. They got the city in a chokehold and they’re just going to leave because they’re not interested? What talking about capitalism, thats not how it works. A Wal Mart is only going to close down and leave town completely if no one is going there.

Back
Top Bottom