Can we eat to starve cancer? (Another very interesting video)

Mmmm.. hopefully they look more into this and hopefully it works on humans

Mmmm.. hopefully they look more into this and hopefully it works on humans

Doesn't it make sense in your mind too? Early treatment = better chance of life. Duh...

If you have a foot cancer, and you cut away your foot, byebye cancer....

Doesn't it make sense in your mind too? Early treatment = better chance of life. Duh...

If you have a foot cancer, and you cut away your foot, byebye cancer....

I eat pretty much all those things on the food list in large quantities, I like to believe it works.

I eat pretty much all those things on the food list in large quantities, I like to believe it works.

copping 5 gallons of red wine right now.

pimp.gif

So stopping andriogenesis is good to prevent cancer but whut about every disease he showed on the list of insufficient blood vessels,isnt it gonna increase your risk for those diseases?

So stopping andriogenesis is good to prevent cancer but whut about every disease he showed on the list of insufficient blood vessels,isnt it gonna increase your risk for those diseases?

^ I believe his suggestion is to "regulate" androgenesis through living a healthy lifestyle, not necessarily stop it.

^ I believe his suggestion is to "regulate" androgenesis through living a healthy lifestyle, not necessarily stop it.

The best defense against cancer is preventive. Reversing something takes a whole lot more energy and resources than keep it from ever happening.

Back
Top Bottom