Can We Get A New Fight Night vol. UFC is trash

It's been too long ..we need this next gen Fight Night already ....mayweather, Pacquiao, Deontae wilder, Amir khan, broner, Danny garcia, gamboa, Marquez, cotto, Timothy Bradley, Andre ward, canelo

Doesn't make sense not to make a game There's too many good boxers out

Fight_night_round_2_neutral_cover.jpg

One of my favorite games of all time :pimp:

Fight night champion

Always picked Tyson :lol:

Best of both worlds I you know how to use em correctly .

UFC is just garbage to me. I only watch rousey fights anyway. But a fight night anniversary addition with old school boxers would be dope. All the new fighters plus classic fighters for dream match ups

The actual ufc is dope the game sucks tho too complicated ... Nothing like gathering up the squad and throwing on that fight night

I like UFC

But I like Fight Night even more. We needs dat.

Knockout kings used to be my **** :smokin

UFC game is simple as hell tho,

and heavyweight boxing is in the toilet which I'm sure hurts fight night nobody wants to sit around and have 12 round wars with featherweights all the time.

UFC game is simple as hell tho,

and heavyweight boxing is in the toilet which I'm sure hurts fight night nobody wants to sit around and have 12 round wars with featherweights all the time.

Yeah, the heavyweight class needs t bounce back with some big showtime names.

Thats why the old games were so successful. You had the best heavyweights in the world in their primes during the 98-11 years

And then you had everyone wanting to fight as the legends. Ali, Iron Mike, etc.

But now, everyones just going to run as Pac or Money and just beat up on everyone. I'm not buying the game for 2 fighters.

I aint gonna go as far as to say UFC is trash. Gotta know who to watch, cant be watching every fight that comes on Spike TV.

Buy yea, Fight Night is appreciated. Me and boys STILL play that last one. I think the hardest part of making boxing game is signing all the boxers. I don think they have a "players association" like team sports.

Yeah, the heavyweight class needs t bounce back with some big showtime names.

Thats why the old games were so successful. You had the best heavyweights in the world in their primes during the 98-11 years

And then you had everyone wanting to fight as the legends. Ali, Iron Mike, etc.

But now, everyones just going to run as Pac or Money and just beat up on everyone. I'm not buying the game for 2 fighters.

exactly

and this is assuming mayweather is even in it

Last edited:
@prime I listed like 10 fighters

We need heavyweights though

But you right, those are great fighters. We need a boxing game, and they deserve that shine.

I'd play it, but I doubt I'd buy it. Probably redbox it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom