Can We Get A New Fight Night vol. UFC is trash

Boxing ain't what it used to be but it just got brought back to NBC >D

I don't get how people can't like both sports.

Anyway EA needs to give up the rights if they only want to focus on MMA/UFC.

We need current boxers and multiple weight classes.

Are you really trying to dispute that boxing isn't as popular as it once was?

And I love both sports.

Are you really trying to dispute that boxing isn't as popular as it once was?

And I love both sports.

No. I know that MMA/UFC is more popular.

Boxing will never be popular in the US again like it was in the past.

I really believe it is due to the fact there are no white american champions unlike MMA/UFC were there are/have been for years

I had this EXACT same conversation with my roomate. There are so many boxers that would be dope to fight with. Imagine all the match ups that could go down now. UFC the game had incredible graphics and the stand up was pretty fluid. If they applied this to boxing it would be dope as hell.

I even signed a petition for it on change.org lol

https://www.change.org/p/electronic-arts-convince-ea-sports-to-make-a-new-fight-night

Last edited:
No. I know that MMA/UFC is more popular.

Boxing will never be popular in the US again like it was in the past.

I really believe it is due to the fact there are no white american champions unlike MMA/UFC were there are/have been for years

You're absolutely right that and the death of the heavyweight division.

No legit American heavyweight contender has really hurt, but then again you got MM breaking ppv records left and right

Damn you Isaac Frost.. :rofl:

1dd62bca_tmax.gif

REALLY?!? Yall felt the need to go MAKE a white boxer?!!?

id buy a new system (maybe even both) for a new fight night. I still play round 4 :lol:

This would be ideal if someone else made fight night. EA is a bad company and has horrible support for their games. I would like a new fight night so I could win some of that tournament money (they always start a new tournament when a new fighting game releases)

Man EA need to take a break from ufc games anyway, Fight night with ps4/xb1 graphics would be soooo lit and seeing as how Floyd only was in round 2 

they can sign a deal with him like Jordan did with 2k and when you talking big money you got floyd's attention and add to that the fight night roster always been

on point...... the game would do crazy numbers

I bought Fight Night Champion around this time last year for the low, I love that game man. Busted too many ***** in it :lol:. Only thing I hated about it was the roster was weak compared to Round 4, they took so many fighters off due to contracts or whatever. James Toney was my favorite fighter on there, especially the younger version :x.

A new Fight Night for the current-gen consoles would be too clutch.

Last edited:
EA sports has only made 1 UFC game. I don't know why some think they're dumping ALL of their resources into UFC

The original plan was to rotate UFC (MMA, I got it wrong) and Fight Night each year.

They stopped making Fight Night because of poor sales and the fact it was becoming more and more expensive to license boxers.

EA has stopped making it's tennis game, it's NCAA football game, college basketball game,( lawsuits kinda help with the last two), and the golf game is being made but they dropped Tiger.

When the margins ain't looking right, EA ain't messing with it.

I think they'll bring it back one day though

Last edited:
I Thought i was the man walking out to Victory in 2004 

the Fight Nights were always fun to me hope they finally decide to create another

i bought UFC for $10 its fun but will never be as fun as the 1st one in 09 i believe

I'm all the way in for a new fight night.

knockout kings/fight night were my ****. I was sooooooooo good. I many sore thumbs to learning every trick and strategy and timing those parry and counterpunches right. i remember why player just thrashing the weightclasses. it was no contest.

If someone could just make an emulator to run them with online features, I'd be fine playing the old joints.

But I don't have the old consoles anymore.

Ready 2 rumble >

Back
Top Bottom