Can we PLEASE change the background of NikeTalk to white?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'd vote for the change for the sole reason of being able to browse at work and make it look like I'm being productive.
laugh.gif

I like the black because it isn't bright on my eyes when I wake up early in the morning. 
grin.gif

Hey OP, I'm Brolic Scholar from Niketalk. I don't know/care about NSB, ISS or eBay. I've been part of the online sneaker community since 2005. I have a favor to ask: can you PLEASE log off and take a hike? Your post assumes NT is in the business of changing to suit your needs and when you've been around since the pre-Yuku days, you know that's a damn lie. I understand Black and Red is the theme color for NikeTalk but... no buts, you should understand that too. Oh yeah.

ok but serious question....i clicked that button at the top of the screen to see if my screen would actually turn white...and it did...and now it wont turn back...HOW DO I TURN IT BACK!!!!???

on a much lighter now, how crazy is it that I've been on NT since 04, yet only have 578 posts?

Originally Posted by solarius49

ok but serious question....i clicked that button at the top of the screen to see if my screen would actually turn white...and it did...and now it wont turn back...HOW DO I TURN IT BACK!!!!???
hit the moon icon

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Originally Posted by solarius49

hit the moon icon
I did, nothing happened smh

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by smellyginger

Niketalk creator made it a bulls themed...hence being a site dedicated to Jordan brand and nike...your post won't change that....it's insulting
because the bulls never wore white, right?
SOLID LOGIC

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Black is actually easier on the eyes.
Exactly, leave as is.
Yep... Bloomberg terminal, NASA mission control... DJ's
laugh.gif
all black with white font, it's actually better so find another excuse

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by smellyginger

Niketalk creator made it a bulls themed...hence being a site dedicated to Jordan brand and nike...your post won't change that....it's insulting
because the bulls never wore white, right?

but back to the OPs concern, i heard that white backgrounds are bad for your eyes, too, as the light is constantly shooting electrodes (rods and cones) into your pupils. i'm pretty sure if you stare at a screen for too long no matter what the color you're gonna be screwed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom