i have back problems btw, thats why i smoke
pimp.gif

I just wanna know
nerd.gif
i think we could have some good mature discussions about good bud

i have back problems btw, thats why i smoke
pimp.gif

Yeah, let's...

I'm still on the fence about copping a card. You got one OP? I just feel like that would be a rat move on myself.

Yeah, let's...

I'm still on the fence about copping a card. You got one OP? I just feel like that would be a rat move on myself.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Yeah, let's...

i dont stay in cali..but if i did i'd have one for sure
laugh.gif

my advice is DO IT!!

Yeah, let's...

laugh.gif

my advice is DO IT!!

bud is really about to pop off....it's too valuable of a commodity for this nation to ignore. The world is in desperate need of cash crops.

Personally, I'm tryna get to one of the Pacific states where the weed laws are already liberal as !##! and close to legalization.
pimp.gif

bud is really about to pop off....it's too valuable of a commodity for this nation to ignore. The world is in desperate need of cash crops.

Personally, I'm tryna get to one of the Pacific states where the weed laws are already liberal as !##! and close to legalization.
pimp.gif

I smoke because I have an erection problem.

getting a serious case of the munchies and then the next having a bloated ++@ stomach FTL

I smoke because I have an erection problem.

getting a serious case of the munchies and then the next having a bloated ++@ stomach FTL

I medicate because it's the thing that helps my anxiety other than benzos, and *#@+ like Xanax will have you walking around like a damn zombie.
smh.gif

I medicate because it's the thing that helps my anxiety other than benzos, and *#@+ like Xanax will have you walking around like a damn zombie.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Yeah, let's...

laugh.gif

my advice is DO IT!!
My problem with that is the FEDS.

The law conflicts with Federal Law on controlled substances and they do raids out here. They just did sweeps here in San Diego a couple of weeks ago and locked up a bunch of people. I'm not trying to give the laws a reason to just show up at my crib unannounced.
nerd.gif

That card isn't really a safety net in Southern California. Maybe in SF and the bay, but I don't know. I know it's a lot more liberal up there than it is here.

Yeah, let's...

laugh.gif

my advice is DO IT!!

The law conflicts with Federal Law on controlled substances and they do raids out here. They just did sweeps here in San Diego a couple of weeks ago and locked up a bunch of people. I'm not trying to give the laws a reason to just show up at my crib unannounced.
nerd.gif

That card isn't really a safety net in Southern California. Maybe in SF and the bay, but I don't know. I know it's a lot more liberal up there than it is here.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smh.gif
This + it fixes my inability to sleep. Xanax literally had me in a zombie state every day, along with other not so great side effects.

Only side effects of rasta are that I get sleepy and eat everything in sight before I drift peacefully into sleep after meditation.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smh.gif
This + it fixes my inability to sleep. Xanax literally had me in a zombie state every day, along with other not so great side effects.

Only side effects of rasta are that I get sleepy and eat everything in sight before I drift peacefully into sleep after meditation.

B Smooth 202 wrote:Personally, I'm tryna get to one of the Pacific states where the weed laws are already liberal as !##! and close to legalization.
pimp.gif

Come to MA. Under ounce is a $100 civil citation, like a traffic ticket...and you can get them over and over.

B Smooth 202 wrote:Personally, I'm tryna get to one of the Pacific states where the weed laws are already liberal as !##! and close to legalization.
pimp.gif

Come to MA. Under ounce is a $100 civil citation, like a traffic ticket...and you can get them over and over.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

My dude, don't worry. I go to school in SoCal and I know DOZENS of folks with cards. The feds do NOT care about you. They will never show up to your crib unless you are moving weight. They close down dispensaries, but they never mess with normal folks. Plus with the card, you can grow your own if you want to.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Word. I include insomnia along with my anxiety issues. I used to think that Xan was making me feel better, but THAT IS NOT LIFE. It takes away your ability to feel emotions at all.
frown.gif
Pretty scary. MMJ is literally the perfect cure for me. Nobody even notices that I'm blazed all day, every day.

nerd.gif

My dude, don't worry. I go to school in SoCal and I know DOZENS of folks with cards. The feds do NOT care about you. They will never show up to your crib unless you are moving weight. They close down dispensaries, but they never mess with normal folks. Plus with the card, you can grow your own if you want to.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Word. I include insomnia along with my anxiety issues. I used to think that Xan was making me feel better, but THAT IS NOT LIFE. It takes away your ability to feel emotions at all.
frown.gif
Pretty scary. MMJ is literally the perfect cure for me. Nobody even notices that I'm blazed all day, every day.

Yeah, let's...

laugh.gif

my advice is DO IT!!

I got you if you ever come to the bay.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom