Can you carry a Mp3 player onboard a plane?

I live in Montgomery, Al and am going to Detroit. With this long flight ahead of me i was wondering can I bring my mp3 player on the flight or what?

Yes you can but they make you turn it off during take off. You are able to turn it on shortly after that though.

laugh.gif
but really yeah it's not a problem but you can't use it untilyou guys are in the air they'll tell you when...

Once when I was like 10. I'm going because my uncle and his son died. The son died of a heart attack last wednesday and he died of cancer that thursday

itd have been a quick death if i couldnt bring my laptop and stuff on the plane when i went to scotland... such a long ride
smh.gif

Yeah you can...turn it off and make sure you have your headphones off though...the flight attendants always freak out at me when i turn my ipod off but I stillhave my headphones on my head...

condolenses to your family as well...

...and you guys are still continuing with the smart remarks.
smh.gif
tired.gif

The guy's uncle and cousin dies,

and here you guys are tryin' to be quick and smart, tryin' to be one of the first NTers to call this dude names?

It's not his fault he doesn't fly as frequent as others.

Repeat after me, NTers... "Hi gunnascott, I'm an
33upjle.jpg
."

My condolences... Just listen to what the stewardess/gay steward tells you on the intercom.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

for future reference, can you put it through the xray or not

As long as it's not on then it should be safe. Keep the mp3 player off during take-off and landing. The flight attendants will announce when it will besafe to turn on portable electronics. And I'm sorry to hear what happened. RIP

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Once when I was like 10. I'm going because my uncle and his son died. The son died of a heart attack last wednesday and he died of cancer that thursday
ouch. i was going to make fun of you for this question but... ya. you yourself might die of boredom if you don't bring something on the plane todo.

Yes you can bring it on board.....Only Your cell phones have to be turned off at all times but you can listen to your MP3, Bring laptops and other type ofelectronics.

Back
Top Bottom