Can you cheat and still be truly attracted to your bf/gf?

I3 wrote:
What about the past? How do you deal with a chics past?

It would all depend if it directly/indirectly effect her present and future. For an example a chic with multiple kids/multiple baby daddies that is a serious character flaw, an immoral compass, and simple selfishness and lack of responsibility and accountability. To be honest i dont see a person making an 360 from this, and on top of that, the only thing she is bringing to the relationship is the mistakes and errors of her past aka illegitimate bastards. Plus the potential drama with baby fathers, and the likelihood those flaws got her in this predicament and youll just be another notch on the belt.

Um if she was a prior jump off, barring no bastard kids, diseases, or associated drama like stalker ex's, or some craziness like that you might can work/deal with that past. So long as she has changed her ways. It cant be she is still a j/o a non-profit ho, and you trying to convert her into a decent woman. She must do this on her own. All that is going to do i create a rebelous situation where she gonna go out and do it more, and youll be the next baby daddy who so called did me wrong and i hate you and dont need you except for my money for me, oops my bad the kids yea thats right the kids 

I mean it all depends on her mindframe the maturation process she has gone thru, and what all she has done in the past and will it affect her future. You dont want a woman who has had so many abortions she cant have kids. That affects your future. Or a string of horrible credit, a felon crimminal past etc anything that henders or deters you from moving foward in the direction you want to in life.

I3 wrote:
What about the past? How do you deal with a chics past?

It would all depend if it directly/indirectly effect her present and future. For an example a chic with multiple kids/multiple baby daddies that is a serious character flaw, an immoral compass, and simple selfishness and lack of responsibility and accountability. To be honest i dont see a person making an 360 from this, and on top of that, the only thing she is bringing to the relationship is the mistakes and errors of her past aka illegitimate bastards. Plus the potential drama with baby fathers, and the likelihood those flaws got her in this predicament and youll just be another notch on the belt.

Um if she was a prior jump off, barring no bastard kids, diseases, or associated drama like stalker ex's, or some craziness like that you might can work/deal with that past. So long as she has changed her ways. It cant be she is still a j/o a non-profit ho, and you trying to convert her into a decent woman. She must do this on her own. All that is going to do i create a rebelous situation where she gonna go out and do it more, and youll be the next baby daddy who so called did me wrong and i hate you and dont need you except for my money for me, oops my bad the kids yea thats right the kids 

I mean it all depends on her mindframe the maturation process she has gone thru, and what all she has done in the past and will it affect her future. You dont want a woman who has had so many abortions she cant have kids. That affects your future. Or a string of horrible credit, a felon crimminal past etc anything that henders or deters you from moving foward in the direction you want to in life.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Is it possible for a man to still have feelings for a girl he cheats on? Can he still be just as attracted to her as when he first met her?
Does the same go for women?
Have any NTers got caught/admit their cheating, and went on to continue having a healthy relationship?
yes, an example would be in long distance relationships sometimes you need to "refuel", so to speak. so refueling may come in the form of cheating or doin bad deeds. but of course if you really love a person you wouldn't cheat now would you and if you did, you may have to carry the burden of feeling guilty. when it comes to being cheated on, we'll all get mad i mean diff scenarios would come to mind, but if youre partner can put across the most convincing apology, and you can forgive her, then i guess it'll make the relationship better.
I went through this dilemma back in April. Its extremely ugly
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Is it possible for a man to still have feelings for a girl he cheats on? Can he still be just as attracted to her as when he first met her?
Does the same go for women?
Have any NTers got caught/admit their cheating, and went on to continue having a healthy relationship?
yes, an example would be in long distance relationships sometimes you need to "refuel", so to speak. so refueling may come in the form of cheating or doin bad deeds. but of course if you really love a person you wouldn't cheat now would you and if you did, you may have to carry the burden of feeling guilty. when it comes to being cheated on, we'll all get mad i mean diff scenarios would come to mind, but if youre partner can put across the most convincing apology, and you can forgive her, then i guess it'll make the relationship better.
I went through this dilemma back in April. Its extremely ugly
smh.gif
tired.gif

I notice the majority is saying yes since most of us here are dudes but what about a female cheating??? do yall think it goes the same way for women???

I notice the majority is saying yes since most of us here are dudes but what about a female cheating??? do yall think it goes the same way for women???

Originally Posted by select127

psh...of course not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by select127

psh...of course not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think you can...but that doesn't make it ok...

even knowing you can cheat and still be attracted to your partner i don't think thats anything i could forgive...i'd throw it in your face every chance i got if i kept you around..."you forgot the chips and salsa huh? i bet if that !$+@@ you cheated w/asked for chips and salsa you'd remember the damn chips and salsa"
laugh.gif

cheating is just disrespectful and disrespect is something i do not tolerate...respect is no. 1 on my list of anyone i'm dealing with in any situation...

and i agree w/cam...any woman that says if you're gonna cheat don't let her find out doesn't have any respect for herself...if she was ok w/it it wouldn't be cheating...it'd be an open relationship where everyone is honest in their dealings with people outside of the relationship...when a woman says something like that she's settling IMO...maybe she was raised to believe thats just what men do or its happened so many times she'll take what she can...i can promise on everything i love...NO WOMAN is ok w/cheating...some are down for OPEN relationships but obviously those aren't the same thing...

that men aren't meant to be monogomous arguement is cool when all parties are upfront about it...you can't get caught and then scream "but baby i'm a man its not natural to be w/one woman"
if its so natural there's no need to lie about it...
This. But Lmfaofalmfaofaflakmfaofalmfao @ throwing it in yo face at every chance. Agreed.

However...
SMH to some of the replies in here.. what the hell are yall thinkin?!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think you can...but that doesn't make it ok...

even knowing you can cheat and still be attracted to your partner i don't think thats anything i could forgive...i'd throw it in your face every chance i got if i kept you around..."you forgot the chips and salsa huh? i bet if that !$+@@ you cheated w/asked for chips and salsa you'd remember the damn chips and salsa"
laugh.gif

cheating is just disrespectful and disrespect is something i do not tolerate...respect is no. 1 on my list of anyone i'm dealing with in any situation...

and i agree w/cam...any woman that says if you're gonna cheat don't let her find out doesn't have any respect for herself...if she was ok w/it it wouldn't be cheating...it'd be an open relationship where everyone is honest in their dealings with people outside of the relationship...when a woman says something like that she's settling IMO...maybe she was raised to believe thats just what men do or its happened so many times she'll take what she can...i can promise on everything i love...NO WOMAN is ok w/cheating...some are down for OPEN relationships but obviously those aren't the same thing...

that men aren't meant to be monogomous arguement is cool when all parties are upfront about it...you can't get caught and then scream "but baby i'm a man its not natural to be w/one woman"
if its so natural there's no need to lie about it...
This. But Lmfaofalmfaofaflakmfaofalmfao @ throwing it in yo face at every chance. Agreed.

However...
SMH to some of the replies in here.. what the hell are yall thinkin?!
mad.gif
mad.gif

IMO if you cheat something is wrong with the relationship one way or another. Either you having been getting enough attention and decide to cheat (you can be caught in the moment but if it were me I would think about who I am hurting and stop).

IMO if you cheat something is wrong with the relationship one way or another. Either you having been getting enough attention and decide to cheat (you can be caught in the moment but if it were me I would think about who I am hurting and stop).

No one should be so naive as to think that we'd only be attracted to one person whilst we're in a relationship.
C'mon now. There will always be someone better looking, cooler, etc.

When you enter in a relationship, you agree to be with that person exclusively. And that takes WORK.
It's natural to see some hot guy or girl you know and wonder what it would be like to be with them, but you weigh your options.

You're in a great relationship now. You love one another. Could you risk all that for the thrill of a quick nut?
Could you deal with hurting your significant other like that? Could you deal with it if they cheated on you?

Someone said men have their needs...Sure, that may be true, but being able to fight temptation is a virtue.

Like I said, it takes WORK.

No one should be so naive as to think that we'd only be attracted to one person whilst we're in a relationship.
C'mon now. There will always be someone better looking, cooler, etc.

When you enter in a relationship, you agree to be with that person exclusively. And that takes WORK.
It's natural to see some hot guy or girl you know and wonder what it would be like to be with them, but you weigh your options.

You're in a great relationship now. You love one another. Could you risk all that for the thrill of a quick nut?
Could you deal with hurting your significant other like that? Could you deal with it if they cheated on you?

Someone said men have their needs...Sure, that may be true, but being able to fight temptation is a virtue.

Like I said, it takes WORK.

it can go either way... once u cheat u realize that either that u dnt care or u didnt realize how much u cared... sum dude even tld me cheatin can make the relationship stronger... (i think thats ---------- but to each its own)

it can go either way... once u cheat u realize that either that u dnt care or u didnt realize how much u cared... sum dude even tld me cheatin can make the relationship stronger... (i think thats ---------- but to each its own)

Back
Top Bottom