Can you lie when you're wasted?

I'm just curious -- can you or do you lie when you're drunk, and I mean drunk to the point where you won't remember anything in the morning.

When I drink I don't think I could lie, my face will either show it or whatever I try to hold back will burst out.

I dont think anybody can lie when they're completely wasted..

A drunk mind speaks a sober heart.... or somethin like that
laugh.gif

I hardly ever lie but if I'm drunk and tryin to get some (()) then I will tell a %!@$& anything I think she wants to hear
laugh.gif

honestly...i don't think i could lie drunk...my brain wouldn't be able to function properly and to be able to make sense of the lie

yes I can but none of that stuff bothers me cuz i got no secrets to hide from anyone.

i do however get angry pretty fast

Originally Posted by lovemysole

I'm just curious -- can you or do you lie when you're drunk, and I mean drunk to the point where you won't remember anything in the morning.

When I drink I don't think I could lie, my face will either show it or whatever I try to hold back will burst out.
sorry, no hate, but if you can't remember it...how would you know you lied about something or how it turned out? maybe the person who told youyou were lying or lied when you was drunk...was in fact lying themselves haha jp
grin.gif

-macNcheeesee

The argument that someone who is drunk does what he really wants to do, or says what he is really thinking is probably one of the biggest misconceptions aboutbeing drunk.

yeah I can lie when I am drunk. I always say "ok, let's just try it and if it hurts we will stop" knowing damn well I won't.

When your talking to a female drunk... I be making up some crazy stuff, saying anything tryna get them buns.

but if im around friends or something, thats when you say something you didnt mean too say.

listen if im drunk expect the the most honestest lie to come out of me when talking to chicks all game is based on lies

Back
Top Bottom