Can you remember the last time...

You went a full day without spending ANY money?I cannot, but im thinking maybe on a day when I was sick And was unable to leave the house. But i can't even remember A day like that. Lol anyone?

in b4 "in b4"

even on days i stay home i somehow spend it
30t6p3b.gif

I do it all of the time. I mean does using my SMartTrip Metro Card count as not spending money? I technically didn't have that money to begin with.

today was one of those days. i do it alot actually. ive recently become extremely frugal. any purchase over $25 cause me to think about the coming weeks and months and why i should just hold off....lmao straight old man swag.

today

breakfast at home
lunch catered at work today
dinner at home
came home after work

Yeah fool 6 years up state. Saved up all those nickels from bangin out license plates bought myself a lemonade when i got out.

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Yeah fool 6 years up state. Saved up all those nickels from bangin out license plates bought myself a lemonade when i got out.
laugh.gif
 What kind of lemonade?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

laugh.gif
 What kind of lemonade?
Probably the pink kind.

Last Saturday, went to work provided us lunch, ate dinner at home and studied for the rest of the night.

Sometimes I can pull it off.

Already have gas, no breakfast, bring my lunch, and eat dinner at home.

Don't do it often though.

Y'all are doing it wrong.

Gas up Sunday night.
Go to the grocery store sunday night. Stock up for the week.
Cook dinner or w/e during the week and take it to work the next day.
I usually go Monday-Thursday w/o spending.
Now the weekend is a totally different animal.

****, I wish. Seems like I can't help it right when I step out the door. Even going on the internet can be tricky if you see something you want.

Back
Top Bottom