[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

Originally Posted by 902kicks

pre-orders are all done... let the fun begin!
is that pre-orders at your store??? this week i was told by you guys nike didnt send out your shipment !!! what the F # $ K is the deal ??? youtold me earlier to drop you guys a line to get on the pre-order and even corresponded with you through email...

From LINK

Kanye West's Air Yeezy shoes are dropping tomorrow. This is the 2nd release with brand new colours. People started lining up as early as Wednesday! Itook these pictures yesterday and I was supposed to post them too, but I got caught up in the madness of the Celtics vs the ++#%$$+%. Don't worry Chicago fans, Boston is going to win Game 7 tomorrow.Anyways, back to the shoes. Yesterday it was raining in Toronto so some people had left the line to shelter and others waited inside the store. I got somevideo footage that I will post some time… Check out the pictures. I'm about to head to LiveStock right now to take morepictures.

img_6997-570x427.jpg

img_6998-570x427.jpg

img_6999-570x427.jpg

img_7000-570x427.jpg

img_7001-570x427.jpg

img_7002-570x427.jpg

img_7003-570x427.jpg

img_7004-570x427.jpg

img_7005-570x427.jpg

img_7006-570x427.jpg

img_7007-570x427.jpg

img_7008-570x427.jpg

img_7009-570x427.jpg

img_7010-570x427.jpg

img_7011-570x427.jpg

img_7012-570x427.jpg

I called West Edmonton Mall Footlocker this morning and asked if they got the Air Yeezy's, they said no.
I heard the Manager telling the girl on the phone that it was a US release only. I laughed and hang up the phone.

A few of the people in that line are from Buffalo, those faces are way too familiar.
laugh.gif

this lineup is a bit cold, is anyone going to footlocker i may have to send someone there with my wristband.

Just drove by the line at 11pm and 2am lol, was going to give a shout out "niketalk", but it was too noisy.

Went to the raffle didn't get a pair....womp

Glad some my dudes got though.

Footlocker sold their pairs for 300 + tax.
Whereas LS sold them at 260 + tax.
That's pretty interesting. I thought it was boutiques that usually overcharged.

Someone from above was REALLY working in my favor this afternoon.

Didn't get a pair from the raffle, I was kind of irked because most of the numbers that were called were people at the end of the list who signed up late.I just left right after they called the last name (District Manager trying to talk about stay behind to win Gift Cards +++* outta here) while others chilledaround. One of the guys who won travelled from Detroit, anyways I've had the benefit of getting many shoes easily that cats had to lineup for so I wasdissapointed but glad some of my friends were able to get in the Raffle. Lateeeeee this afternoon I got a "call" to meet my friend and when I didthat he had these for me, paid retail (have the receipt but I don't want to blow up from where) and got my 11.5, just one of my good close friends thatknew without even speaking to me that week that I needed an 11.5 and because of someone passing up on the size I got them.

smile.gif
Feel real good considering I wanted this colorway more than the Wheats& Zens.

300abko.jpg

I owe my ___ big time, just wish a few of my other dudes were able to get since they had no success on the Zens + another one of my good friends got one of myZens from the last release.

I'm guessing someone from one of those lines got 3 pairs? someone told me dude is reselling them on Hypebeast Forums.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Didn't get a pair from the raffle, I was kind of irked because most of the numbers that were called were people at the end of the list who signed up late. I just left right after they called the last name (District Manager trying to talk about stay behind to win Gift Cards +++* outta here) while others chilled around. One of the guys who won travelled from Detroit, anyways I've had the benefit of getting many shoes easily that cats had to lineup for so I was dissapointed but glad some of my friends were able to get in the Raffle. Lateeeeee this afternoon I got a "call" to meet my friend and when I did that he had these for me, paid retail (have the receipt but I don't want to blow up from where) and got my 11.5, just one of my good close friends that knew without even speaking to me that week that I needed an 11.5 and because of someone passing up on the size I got them.

smile.gif
Feel real good considering I wanted this colorway more than the Wheats & Zens.

300abko.jpg

I owe my ___ big time, just wish a few of my other dudes were able to get since they had no success on the Zens + another one of my good friends got one of my Zens from the last release.

I'm guessing someone from one of those lines got 3 pairs? someone told me dude is reselling them on Hypebeast Forums.

you lucky son of a...(not the yeezys)

the freshwaters and griffeys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Didn't get a pair from the raffle, I was kind of irked because most of the numbers that were called were people at the end of the list who signed up late. I just left right after they called the last name (District Manager trying to talk about stay behind to win Gift Cards +++* outta here) while others chilled around. One of the guys who won travelled from Detroit, anyways I've had the benefit of getting many shoes easily that cats had to lineup for so I was dissapointed but glad some of my friends were able to get in the Raffle. Lateeeeee this afternoon I got a "call" to meet my friend and when I did that he had these for me, paid retail (have the receipt but I don't want to blow up from where) and got my 11.5, just one of my good close friends that knew without even speaking to me that week that I needed an 11.5 and because of someone passing up on the size I got them.

smile.gif
Feel real good considering I wanted this colorway more than the Wheats & Zens.

300abko.jpg

I owe my ___ big time, just wish a few of my other dudes were able to get since they had no success on the Zens + another one of my good friends got one of my Zens from the last release.

nice Q, good to see it worked out for u

Originally Posted by 5tan

Footlocker sold their pairs for 300 + tax.
Whereas LS sold them at 260 + tax.
That's pretty interesting. I thought it was boutiques that usually overcharged.

Guess you and I need some new friends at *insert secret society location* or need to do some more praying like our friend to get a pair next time around.
pimp.gif

I forgot to mention what was really interesting was when the DM said this was the first of MANY Limited Releasesthey'll be getting in the future....

Can't wait for the volts.

Still trying to get a black/pink Yeezy for a reasonable price but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Ah well life goes on.

Back
Top Bottom