Canadians Stand Up! The 2009 CIS National Basketball Championship Thread.

turnbull!!!
eek.gif

that dude has the stiffest jimmy ive ever seen but it fell when it counted.

a quick redemption too after missing those two huge freethrows.

final should be quite a game tommorrow.

It's really cool seeing basketball getting some exposure but I seriously would've preferred watching Louisville vs. Syracuse last night (or UCONN vs.'Cuse a couple of nights ago or G'Town vs. SJU a few days before that)...

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^duck tales
this shouldnt be a thread anyway

get the hell outta here with that.

you're pretty much always wrong arent you?
laugh.gif

if more canadians had pride in their national product then Canada weouldnt be in such dire straits in every sport that isnt hockey.
says the guy who knows nil about sports...bun canadian basketball..i'd watch it if the product was good.
brb watching real college ball

Congratulations to the Carleton Ravens.

6 National Championships in 7 years.

This Carleton program is just running so well and smart is a dynamite recruiter they should be in the mix yet again next season.

Friends with most of the guys on the Western team... sucks to see them go out like that.

The dynasty continues in Carleton though.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

cis lol i got offered to play on a cis team, straight trash homie
Ducktales. What are you doing instead? Leading the YMCA league in points?

I have played with and against dudes in the NCAA Div. 1, the CIS and CCAA, and I'd say the now-CIS/CCAA players held their own with the guys who are nowplaying Div. 1.

I've played agaist CIS guys and guys that have played D1 and JuCo and the main difference I've found is that guys that play Div 1, etc. seem to be alot more athetlic, bigger, stronger, etc. it doesn't mean that CIS guys have less fundamentals, basketball IQ, and things like that.

Back
Top Bottom