Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit!!!

Breaking in a new pair of 511's FTL!!!
mad.gif
grin.gif

flame_suit.jpg
Bring it!
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I could rock fitted jeans cuz my credit card skinny[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's pitch black and covers allincidentals[/color]

pimp.gif

Skinny Jeans > Baggy Jeans

at least you can show your whole shoe with skinny jeans + they dont become skin tight because you break into them after a while!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

at least you can show your whole shoe with skinny jeans + they dont become skin tight because you break into them after a while!
indifferent.gif

Standard fit > skinny fit

Why should anyone care about showing off the whole shoe? Those that know shoes will recognize what you got on when they see 3/4 of it, and those that don'trecognize won't even give a !@#$ about your pair of shoes at all.

I'm not tryin' to jump around like a female trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

indifferent.gif

Why should anyone care about showing off the whole shoe? Those that know shoes will recognize what you got on when they see 3/4 of it, and those that don't recognize won't even give a !@#$ about your pair of shoes at all.

I'm not tryin' to jump around like a female trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans.
Im just speaking for myself, but I like how my 511 "fall" on my shoes i.e. van authentics, sperrys, dunks, etc. It just gives acleaner/nicer feel to my fit. But I hear what your saying fam, if your a 'head your gonna recognize what kicks im rocking regardless. And if your a regularJoe you'll just appreciate how the fit was put together.

*sidenote: ain't noooooobody jumping around trying to fit in jeans like a female. that's a sure sign you need to think about a bigger size
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Why should anyone care about showing off the whole shoe? Those that know shoes will recognize what you got on when they see 3/4 of it, and those that don't recognize won't even give a !@#$ about your pair of shoes at all.

^this!

indifferent.gif

Word.. females care less about the shoes you got on.. You will probably get more (()) wearing some brand new vans over some worn Supreme Nikes

Originally Posted by RetroTwos

indifferent.gif

Im just speaking for myself, but I like how my 511 "fall" on my shoes i.e. van authentics, sperrys, dunks, etc. It just gives a cleaner/nicer feel to my fit. But I hear what your saying fam, if your a 'head your gonna recognize what kicks im rocking regardless. And if your a regular Joe you'll just appreciate how the fit was put together.

*sidenote: ain't noooooobody jumping around trying to fit in jeans like a female. that's a sure sign you need to think about a bigger size
laugh.gif

co-sign! skinny fits are made for vans,sperrys etc

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

I put my stuff in my purse so I can wear the tightest of jeans. Jeggings are next. Lol

I was about to give you the mad AYOOOOOOOuntil i realized you're a female.
roll.gif

I wear fitted jeans. Not too baggy and not too skinny, just right. Me personally, I like levis 501s. I hate jeans that are too baggy. I like jeans that havea narrow bottom cuz I tuck my jeans behind the tongue of my sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom