Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

Just got back around the soho area, Transit and Michael K( can't remember if that's the name) had'em already. BTW- I'm not from here and just visiting. Not a bad looking shoe. Will cop when my spot at home gets'em. I just wish I had a canvas option when I ID'd my lows yesterday at the 255 studio. Beggers can't be chosers.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

i picked these up yesterday
5z7321u.jpg

these are mine:
61lz5o1.jpg

6agemtv.gif
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Wait...canvas's have rolled edges and are canves..l0l.^^^ did you cop those or am i rignt for assuming you copped the grey canvas AF1???
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

Shoes are ill. Price is doo.
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #6.​
Karmaloop.com code = RN15467 20% off
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

^^^

LOL, those aren't the canvas AF1s. Those are the Asia exclusives from last year; I hope that you got those because you like them and not because you thought they were canvas.

^^^^I think what he is saying is that he is much happier that he picked up those Euro/Asia exclusive Grey/White AF1's as opposed to the canvas ones. I agree with him also. Those are much better than these canvas things.
The Golden Era of Life.....

still no pics of the last 2 somebody go to self and take a few pic plz
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

why are thes shoes such a pain in the @#%$ to get and why are they soooo much for a Canvas shoe?
THE JOKER GANG
" Wait'll they get a load of ME!"​

cuz they kno the older shoe heads love the plan shoe so when they do bring them out they make you not want them cuz of the price shame on them :smh:
smh.gif

HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

how much are they going for in nyc? anyone?
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

damn, can't decide wether to get the maroon's or navy's...
BACK TO SCHOOL DUNKS FOR SALE SIZE 9.5 DEAD STOCK FOR $119/ DTRT 3's WORN ONCE SIZE 9.5 $115 MEET UP ONLY IN SACRAMENTO AIM=RiceRocket81689

Quote:
LOL, those aren't the canvas AF1s. Those are the Asia exclusives from last year; I hope that you got those because you like them and not because you thought they were canvas.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

PYS=150..hmm buy two pairs for 300 and pay no shipping..hmmmmm..naw alil steep
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

anybody know the ACTUAL retail, because i know PYS raises the price usually.

in other words.....will i be able to get these later for less than that 150? :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

^I am not certain of my info but i think the actual retail price for the canvas supreme should be close to 150, PYS havent really raised the price on many AF1s this year since they havent been able to move them otherwise, unless these shoes are really limited, PYS should keep the price close to retail.

I'm waiting for these guys to hit some stores, checked out Niketown yesterday and still nada.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

125 thats the highest im going for these 150 @#%$ that a pair of fresh jays lol if it was soft lether then maybe
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Back
Top Bottom