Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

Blk ones just arrived at Commonwealth VA & DC Give us a call or shoot me a p.m. if you need a pair.

Norfolk
757-622-3372
Team Macintosh​
i know i know , yeah you too​

I want the black ones for my brother in a size 13, if someone can help me out hit me up in the ezbox.
Wait til I get my money right!!​

CHiCHiLOVES5s, does commonwealth not sell nike products online?
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

The Black and Congnac all ready released last week at some spots here in Germany.
So heads up, I guess Nike started to ship them out.
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

both black and cognacs are out in shieks on market i picked up my black pair yesterday
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

anywhere have em for under 150?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Quote:
anywhere have em for under 150?

$150 is retail....thats whats on the box, I dont know how flight ckub had them for 130

Quote:
both black and cognacs are out in shieks on market i picked up my black pair yesterday
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

and the fact that u get everything that the supremes come with is a nice touch (leather lining, leather midsole, supreme laces but without those stupid screw on tips)

Quote:
those are hot, but i still wish the swoosh were white.

I kinda do to...if the had the white swoosh with the white laces(which they come with) , they would be crazy,would have been basically a courir with canvas. I wonder if u could custom make the swoosh white

Yo, anyone know where I can cop a 10.5-11 somewhere near San Francisco in-store for retail?
Brother needs a pair.

edit: my bad, maroon/red pair
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

JDMFanatic check out sheiks on market they have them there
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

already got the maroon pair... now i'm torn between coppin the black or the blue... both isn't an option with the money i make... anyone have pictures of their blues?
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

damn they're nice, but not worth the price imo
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Here's the blue's to help with your decision...personally, i'm coppin the blk and that'll be the two for me
51eava
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Back
Top Bottom