Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

Quote:
Quote:$200 for a sneaker that should retail a $80 is just plain stupid.

I get what you're saying.

But guess what? If you ever find someone with those Courirs you're looking for, you will pretty much be doing just that.

And then soome.
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

finally a nice simple colorway on a force, done RIGHT. im def checkin for the maroon and blue pair. i dont even wear forces like that but these are nice.
Team Nintendo
"...The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire ..."​

Thanks for the pics.

Has anybody noticed the stitching yet, esp. around the toebox? They look like upholstery stitching.

The blue and maroon ones are nice.

Peace
F Sharp005

Nice.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

1love.jpg
aimi2ckyemaili2cky@hotmail.comFS: ZOOYORK SP / ESPO / BRED IV / OG X / FORBES / FLAX AF1 / SBTG / TRUE RED SB / NB MT580 MAD HECTIC / HELLA KICKS.......

are the black ones comin out?
Team Nintendo
"...The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire ..."​

im lovin the maroon and navy..but like everybody else there worth the price drop first..
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

the black and blue pair are sick

but retail is way too high. in canada supremes have been around 300 (~280US) :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Nike gets something right for the first time in a long time.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I wanted the blue until I saw the black pair.

So, are these set to release on the July 28th or August 9th? Somewhere in between?

illphillip, 255forlife

I also see what you're saying, but I see a distinct difference.

Courir Air Force 1's originally retailed for $74.99, I assume? Now they are worth more because they are much more sought after and no longer on shelves (obviously).

I am simply stating that this shoe retailing
WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: ian0505@gmail.com[/center]

It's totally outrageous to charge $200 and even pretty @#%$ crazy for them charge $125. The last time I bought a pair of canvas forces retail was at NTSF in 03 I believe it was and I got canvas grey w/ white swoosh joints were @#%$ $60 plus tax... Mind you they faded like crazy and I havent worn them in forever, but still thats more than half $125. Thats insanity... Sometimes I just @#%$ hate Nike, that all being said I might have get either the maroon or blue ones if they're $125.

blue or maroon pair copped

smh @ $200
TEAM HORSES
"Don't hate cus we take dem broads"​
OLSM MSU PISTONS​

NIke you rat finks!!!!
why do you have to make a non patent leather, non fruity colored, gum sole havin air force one and make it hard and expensive to get?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
what did i ever do to you?!?!?!?!
please just give me these GR, for the love of all that is holy!!!!!
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

loving the black and grey ones, don't know about the $200 price tag smh
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep CodeDH9294

FS: New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: neosole@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom