Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

So is it around the 12th then? Also does footlockers/champs etc get supreme forces? Cause I now the ones around me don't so just wondering.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

:smh:
smh.gif
if these all drop at once, b/c im absolutely buying all but the grey joints....... im not trying to spend 600-800 all in one visit :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

Due to the color of the swoosh, these are wack IMO. I know it would be too good to be true if Nike would have actually made the swoosh white to match the midsole, but hey, my expectations of Nike are very low these days. They had such potential.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

Nike finally gets the AF1 correct and they stick us with a suspect price. I need the maroon, blue and black(heck all of them). Does anybody know which stores in the MD/DC area are getting them?
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

The retail in Japan is 18900 Yen, which is around $150 USD, um, is that too much for a pair of Canvas AF1? Still thinking if they worth that much or not, waiting to see the shoes in person to decide. Nevertheless, the BLACK joints will be copped for sure, just wondering should I get the rest of the pack..........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 CLERK PACK US8, 9-10 & 11 | Dunk Hi Premium YEAR OF PIG US7.5-10 | AM1 U BREATHE US7-10 & 11

Air 180 OPIUM US8-10.5 | AM1 ATMOS ANIMAL SAFARI US8.5-9 & 10 | WMNS AF1 Invisible Woman US7-9

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will footlocker or any stores have these? I will be on a trip when they release so i need to find a place to cop

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Quote:
it may be quality but leather lining is just not comfortable nor functional

and i prefer rubber midsoles over leather as well
s to crease....almost giving the shoe an "aged" look. But once again these are all my opinion

If the swoosh is a silver color on the Black, what a ruined classic.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I hope this info is way off, but I stopped in at Alife today and was told that these are MOST LIKELY A JAPAN ONLY RELEASE WITH A CHANCE OF A COUPLE OF COLORS MAKING THERE WAY TO THE U.S. This is not my personal info so don't hate if it is off. Also, take it with a grain of salt since you never know nowadays with Nike. However, I really hope this is not the case because otherwise they might end up like the retro cocoa snakes as far as price.
TEAM-AF-ONE

jvhoop22 , who did you speak to at alife? druker,mike,angie,or dice?
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

That T-shirt in the first pic is pretty nice. I wish they would sell those in the U.S. with the shoes.

TEEFRONT.jpg

TEEBACK.jpg

FREAK IN DA SNEAKS , I know Dice and he wasn't there when I went. Otherwise, I don't know the guys name who I spoke to. I'm just passing on info though. I'm praying its wrong and we get every colorway in the US.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Yea thanks for the closeup pics...very nice
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Back
Top Bottom