Capitol 1524

lol. i miss the shop. regardless of what people may think about how they run the business, i got love for tad, donna and tony for sure.
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

i seem to remember heads on here being real stoked on the sneaker team, hahah.

THE MEETING'S TONIGHT OH OH!

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah the street team was pretty weak..so does anyone wanna buy my limited edition capitol 1524 street team tee sz large..haha
aim - ronnskizzle

does Goods carry AF1's? I know they seem to carry just about every other Nike, but I dont remember ever seein Af1's in there
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

yeah goods carries af1. the only ones i remember are the undftd II af1 and the unmitas
aim - ronnskizzle

Ive def seen forces in GOODS, but not too many of em.

Goods has a tier zero account and carries the limited sstuff, but youre not gonna find GR forces and others like you might see at that shop on olive.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

ahhh. I've only been there twice. Looks like I may go back tomorow for some Dunkestos though
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

what ronnskizzle said, its very rare! lol mines XL tho. i was amped for the street team and there were only 2 meetings...that was pretty wack but yea im koo 206head i havent been to capitol since then cuz they didnt give me a discount aswell, they did it once but not ever again so i stopped going there..EL you've only been to goods twice?!?! thats weird i woulda thought you went there all the time
Team Pacific Northwest​

Word?

Thats a wierd transition and/or evolution. GR dunks must not be payin the bills.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

when Seattle Retro first came out they were koo and seemed like everyone had love for them...guess they fell off. i had beef with some of the @#%$ that worked there so thats why i dont like that store but its funny how everyone clowns on them and mark
Team Pacific Northwest​

we got experienced members of the street. hallelujah holla back​

i like tad but joe the most. but joe left so its over... o yea i got love for donna too
Team Pacific Northwest​

soooooo, i'm an out-of-towner (portland) and when i visited capitol, i thought the place was awesome. goods however, was better with customer service even though i didn't wanna be customer serviced. those dudes were all about sneaker conversation which was cool. the capitol dude (some asian dude) was chillin at his register but wasn't an a-hole. so my question, why all the hate for capitol?

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Back
Top Bottom