Capitol 1524

Joined Jun 29, 2003
The owner told me he had lunch with Bill Gates and made a deal on the Zunes. Wasn't sure if he was serious? But then again I've heard other stories. :\

Joined Dec 10, 2006
^ I didn't think the stories could get anymore ridiculous than taking credit for the rainbow AM95 design.....
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Joined Mar 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]^ I didn't think the stories could get anymore ridiculous than taking credit for the rainbow AM95 design.....[hr][/hr]
:lol:
Damn that will always haunt Mark.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Joined Aug 22, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]I didn't think the stories could get anymore ridiculous than taking credit for the rainbow AM95 design.....[hr][/hr]
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Joined Aug 3, 2001
i just sent my dad in to Capitol a few days ago for a pair of NB 574's. They told him they don't make them anymore. So I just ordered a few pairs for him from Eastbay. Great business tactics.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Nov 7, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]he told me and my friends a couple years back that he was "seeing sue bird".....[hr][/hr]
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Joined Jul 9, 2006
no one goes there anymore. i have no reason to. clothes=EQPT, shoes= GOODS and everywhere else
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Aug 22, 2004
i think the last time i bought something there was the melo ii release a few years ago :lol:
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Joined Jan 13, 2005
capitol is going downhill for sure.

i've always had bad experiences whenever i go there anyway.
[hr][/hr]
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jul 9, 2006
they've tried. i dont think there gunna go up unless they get a good account from nike. an account that footlocker and champs doesnt have
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jun 8, 2005
whats good 206head?! u still on the street team?? cuz shoot i havent gotten any update........really corny
Team Pacific Northwest​

Joined Jul 9, 2006
yo man i havent been there in so long because i thought i would get a discount and then they didnt give it to me...so im not going there anymore. whats good with you man?
Team Pacific Northwest​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now