capitol sneaker team

Yeah I was asking "all them questions". Is that a bad thing? No. I just like to know what's happening.

it aint a bad thing...i was just glad u asked them ?s cuz i didnt have the nerve to...thanks!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

why is KeithxSamuels part of the street team? Isnt this the guy who was bashing capitol smh at you for being so fake.....
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #2​

Quote:
why is KeithxSamuels part of the street team? Isnt this the guy who was bashing capitol smh at you for being so fake.....

<warned>

Bashing Capitol? Hardly. I simply stating what I liked and disliked about them. Yes, I've had a bad experience over there, but I got over that. Donna is a really good friend of mine now and Tad is extra dope. I have no problem with them at all anymore. Things change bud. I don't live in the past.

yea leave alone keithxsamuels alone. he is the only other white guy besides me there.

so did only the white guys get picked for the team? who else made it?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Did I not say earlier that I was one of the only NON asians on the team? lol.

I never said I was white anyways.

^so ARE you white?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

im filipino!!!!!

i think 206head is the only person ive seen since the meeting
I AM FROM SEATTLE

so are any of you on the team even heads? whats your best shoe....seattle sole collector 95s?
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

wat benefits do team members get?
but hey at least i'm not ugly

SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH A 255 INVITATION!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!​

^^shirts and 20%off and stuff like that....

and yes i am a (sneaker) head...ive collected and sold ALOT...dont wanna say anything cuz i dont wanna seem like im braggin or w/e

EDIT: and i am not one of those azn dudes u see in downtown rockin 4s and a basketball jersey with my friends wearing the same exact thing...
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Quote:
so are any of you on the team even heads? whats your best shoe....seattle sole collector 95s?

Because everyone knows a shoehead only has nice shoes. :smh:
nono.gif

wow kid you really wana catch one dont you. quit tryin to act like your such a head when you haven't been on the the forum for even a year yet. and you should quit waiting for Donna everyday that she works, i know your secrets.
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

Back
Top Bottom