Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

I broke out laughing when his lawyer called him a warrior 22 seconds into the video :rofl:

Dog, never in my life have I seen somebody ruin their brand to such a point in 1 week.

That fact that it was HIS decision to do the press conference makes it even worse.

Idk what that dude was thinking

The chain snatching didn't even hurt him anywhere close to this press conference ****

Is it true slow got 1 of Meeks boys DC chains

Turned it off when he started complaining about not being paid off fif like og Juan is with jay

Edit: damn slow really snitched

Last edited:
how old is trav

the real question I have been asking myself the last few days is how the hell he got all these dudes in the industry to promote & retweet that garbage *** mixtape he put out :smh: (yes I actually skimmed thru it, I was curious)

the real question I have been asking myself the last few days is how the hell he got all these dudes in the industry to promote & retweet that garbage *** mixtape he put out
mean.gif
(yes I actually skimmed thru it, I was curious)
word its weak?

Turned it off when he started complaining about not being paid off fif like og Juan is with jay

He actually made some good points. Meek talks about empowering those around him also. It's a street thing about keeping those around you fed and happy. They'll be more loyal to you. 50 puts people underneath him. I don't think it's a coincidence that 50 has less day one people around him.

Is that the same Trav from AZ's 'Aziatic' back in 2002?

No

He puts his people underneath him how? Because they chose to not be their own boss & how do you know who fif keeps around him :lol: :lol:

from a million in your first week to 35k?

that's an L  regardless of whether or not it's independent or not.

Ain't like 50 hurting for bread anyway.....He just glad to make music the man got too many money ventures to be trippin off record sales at this stage of his career..He already sold what most of these new age cats will never sale in their entire career...50 just having fun..

from a million in your first week to 35k?

that's an L  regardless of whether or not it's independent or not.

His only promo was shooting a cheap video, throwing a ****** up pitch, reuniting the Unit and having a ***** chain snatched on stage. Not exactly expensive. This not 05, nobody doing them numbers especially on an independent and you ain't had a hit in about 7 years.

If that G-Unit album really comes in Novermber, I bet that will do #s

You can't expect fif to give handouts to everybody....****** gotta learn how to be their own man

Back
Top Bottom